« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Linda Hogan: I Was Afraid Hulk Was Gonna Kill Me!

6/28/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan says she lived in constant fear while married to the wrestler -- claiming he would become so consumed in violent rages ... she thought he would kill her.

Linda sat down with Matt Lauer on the "Today Show" to talk about her autobiography -- "Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes" -- in which she details Hulk's alleged violent behavior.

She writes, "[Hulk] tore my shirt. He threw lamps. He held me down on the bed with his hands around my throat during arguments, slamming doors, pounding walls. I was always afraid he would kill me in one of his rages."

When Matt asked if Hulk ever showed remorse for his actions -- Linda replied, "He did not feel remorse — and to this day he’s never apologized for any of his actions."

Calls to Hulk weren't returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

QUEENBUSTY_MOA

ALL THOSE YRS MARRIED TO HULK AND SHE NEVER SAID THIS CRAP B4..IT SHOWS SHES WANTING IN THE LIMELIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE SHES SPENT HULKS ALIMONY ON HER BOYTOY AND NEEDS MORE.LMAO,,,AND THE KIDS HAVE NEVER SAID A WORD YET WHO HAVE THEY STOOD BY THE WHOLE TIME?THEIR DAD..LINDA,IF U NEED MONEY,THERES A CORNER ON MY STREET!!!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Yea sure, lady..you hit the road when it looked like the Monster cash was gonna stop flowing in and nothing else..

tellmeaboutit

What the hell happened to Matt Lauer's career??? He's been interviewing every lowlife he can find, (and yes, that will include Lohan if he can get her to show up.) And now this hog. I never realized what trssh the Hogans were until they had that garbage reality show. Ugh.

Bwneyedgurl

She should have reported it earlier. Now, you have to write a book about it? Really? As if the reality shows weren't bad enough!

Eternaliquid

This doesn't sound anything like the Hulk. These allegations of choking, clothes ripping and lamp throwing just don't fit. Now if he come off the top rope with a pile driver, followed by a folding chair to the back of her head, I'd believe that.

Carrie

FYI to some of you, he was a nobody when they got married decades ago, so that’s not a golddigger. That being said, I think all that bleach went to both of their heads. I’d bet she’s exaggerating the truth, and he’d never admit it even if he did it. Like a lot of marriages….**it happens. Best just to move on and hold your tongue when those “family” moments pop up when you have kids. I’ve been doing it for years, and it ain’t easy.

Gloria Unread

@YouWho - Prrof that LINDA CLARIDGE IS A LIER!!!
Real story- she was driving her car in Florida. Linda called POLICE to say that Terry was in his car stalking her, and that she had restraining order on him. Police that day pulled Terry over in his car,checked and found out there was NEVER a restraining order against Terry. So thats Linda's 1st Lie to Police!! Police asked her when she was driving in her car "Where is your husband now?" Linda said" He is in the car in FRONT of me. I Just Seen him Now for the 1st time today". Police told her " you just seen him for 1st time today. HE is in car in front of YOU, And Your Behind Him- He cant be stalking you" 2ND LIE she told Police that day!

-----------------------------------------------------

Yep! In that incident, SHE was the one doing the stalking. She's severely unbalanced. The reason she's dating a guy who's less than half her age is because she can't get a grown man. No way a real man would put up with her BS, but a young guy doesn't know any better (and might actually believe Linda is a real catch **gag** ) I feel bad for her daughter Brooke. Linda treats her like s*** just because she loves her father. According to Linda, after parents divorce you're only allowed to love one of them.

Cujeaux

She always looks like she's been dipped in yellow paint.

Tundrahog

Quit your B@tch'in. If it was that bad you would have come forward a long time ago. She is running out of cash and wants to take the Hulk to the cleaners. I hear'ya Broth'a.....

outformorefun

yeah, dumb POS still trying to be in the lime light....

Sloane

everone is confusing the Hulk Hogan good guy character that he portrays in and out of the ring
with Terry Bollea - the person that none of us really know

do any of you seriously think that the reality show gave us the real Terry--and not just his character the Hulk?

he knows where the money is
and it's in perpetuating the myth of a larger than life $uper hero

if it was such a happy, loving, stable family home all those years-then explain the kids to me
no college education, out of control behaviour, lack of self control etc.
they didn't just wake up like that
it was modelled in the home

the same sex parent is the one who has the biggest influence
just take a look at his son and that should tell you a lot

fans seem to not even want to entertain the idea of him having voilent rages in his steroid/wrestling heyday
and are blindly coming to his defence

if he portrayed the villified bad guy in the ring instead of the good guy for all those years -would everyone be so quick to blindly come to his defence...

I think not....but I may be wrong

candegirl

I watched this interview & I gotta say...nothing but bulls**t...she also said that the police treated her son badly..when asked if she thought it was fair that John will live the rest of his life as a vegetable, she completely changed to to make it soind as if heé an angel & oh, well, too bad about John....can't stand this stupid b***h!

Big Al

It was funny to see this chick on tv trying to be a victim. I worked as a bouncer at a venue in Calabasas. If I only had my phone with me to take pictures of her on the dance floor and sitting on a motorcycle flashing her breasts. LOL!!!

Megan

Oh dear! yet another desperate middle aged wannabe who is determined to keep her 15 mins of fame for as long as the media is stupid enough to let her!! Our lives are now saturated with these individuals who do absolutely nothing except behave in a way that not too many years ago would have been confined to some back street brothel, and they wouldn't have been rewarded with the big fat pay cheques they get today. Please, please, please GET RID OF THEM ALL!!...........................

Bethany Sullivan

Sloane and others: Anyone truly subjected to domestic violence would have sought a way out or do***ented the situation at some point in time and gotten away as soon as possible. "911" is easy enough to dial. In recent decades, the changes in laws have become very protective of the abused and law enforcement officers are savvy enough to spot abuse markings "if" a call is made. I tend to disbelieve her at this point because she's doing this on a television show and not through the legal system with any proof.

I am not a Hulk fan and never watch the "wrestling" stuff. Nor am I a reality tv fan. Seriously, are we so bored with our own lives we have to find entertainment in created fantasy lives?