« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Linda Hogan: I Was Afraid Hulk Was Gonna Kill Me!

6/28/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan says she lived in constant fear while married to the wrestler -- claiming he would become so consumed in violent rages ... she thought he would kill her.

Linda sat down with Matt Lauer on the "Today Show" to talk about her autobiography -- "Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes" -- in which she details Hulk's alleged violent behavior.

She writes, "[Hulk] tore my shirt. He threw lamps. He held me down on the bed with his hands around my throat during arguments, slamming doors, pounding walls. I was always afraid he would kill me in one of his rages."

When Matt asked if Hulk ever showed remorse for his actions -- Linda replied, "He did not feel remorse — and to this day he’s never apologized for any of his actions."

Calls to Hulk weren't returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Linda

is she kidding me? she didn't feel or look afraid when she was on the reality show...can u say cha-ching????!!!!

darisa

GLORIA UNREAD - Gee, Linda is so brave to come forward with this story now that she has a book to plug! - WELL SAID!

Joe

Linda is a lying gold digging cheating whore.

Navarro

She is trying to milk this as much as she can....Hang in there Hulk she will eventually women up and realize she messed and it will be to late for her. I can't believe she tries to make you look bad but shes dating I guy that is the same age as your daughter. what a sick and heartless bitch......

Sara

Damn Linda "WOOF!" all that work done and your still that ugly. Get a new surgeon and leave Hulk alone.

Ashley

She is such a liar shes just a fame whore she just wants attention go back with your 18 year old boyfriend dumbass.

Bill Baldwin

This chick is nuts...isn't she dating a 19yr old now...she always came off like a clam on the show

dana

Boo F-en hoo Linda.....Is ur boy-toy sucken you dry? your 15 minutes are up and gone, thats the only reason ur stirin up s**t....please do everyone a huge favor get over yourself move on and SHUT THE F**k UPPPPPP already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelley

hi
saw hulk and his new girlfriend at atlantic airport in June/11, he walked upto the counter at the airlines with his arms up in air like some big shot, then he turned and this elderly woman in her 70's asked if she could get a picture and he was so rude to her and said NO I DONT TAKE PICTURES i was amazed, i always thought hulk was nice but guess i was wrong if he didnt want to be noticed he shouldnt of walked in like some big shot which to me he is now smaller then life, that was just rude what he said to this woman and i dont think much of hulk hogan now :)

Virginia

I believe her! Primary reason a woman leaves a man after so many years of marriage. YOU JUST GET TIRED OF THE DISRESPECT!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12