« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Linda Hogan: I Was Afraid Hulk Was Gonna Kill Me!

6/28/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan says she lived in constant fear while married to the wrestler -- claiming he would become so consumed in violent rages ... she thought he would kill her.

Linda sat down with Matt Lauer on the "Today Show" to talk about her autobiography -- "Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes" -- in which she details Hulk's alleged violent behavior.

She writes, "[Hulk] tore my shirt. He threw lamps. He held me down on the bed with his hands around my throat during arguments, slamming doors, pounding walls. I was always afraid he would kill me in one of his rages."

When Matt asked if Hulk ever showed remorse for his actions -- Linda replied, "He did not feel remorse — and to this day he’s never apologized for any of his actions."

Calls to Hulk weren't returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Flower

@tori...and we all know "reality shows" are REAL, don't we?

MSP

What a mistake marrying this piece of work...gets a massive payday...runs off with her daughters friend and then bad mouths the man who provided everything for her...what a joke.

JFO

It's hard to have any credibility when you remain married to someone for 20+ years and allege they were violent and abusive the entire time yet you have no proof and apparently never tried to leave. She could have left at any point and gotten millions from him which is a hell of a better place to be in than most women who are victims of spousal abuse. I'm sorry, you can't do what she's done and share in the wealth all those years and then go after your ex in the press after you've left. It makes people think you're just vying for more attention and you might be ... dare I say it ... a liar.

Sono

Hey everybody, look at me and buy my book while you're at it!!!111!!!!

This is pretty low as far as publicity goes...even for Linda Hogan.

Eli

Can we set a TMZ precedent and not give this c-nt any more 15 mins of fame; don't make any more comments, let this story die, just like the morons who this topic is about. They don't deserve any lime-light, from anyone. Trailer trash idiots.

weird al yankovich

way to sell books... People like this ALWAYS wind up losing in the end

Granted Im sure Hulk did these things or whatever but she is making it out to be bigger than what it is just to sell books and that's WRONG ...

Good luck with your book chicken head

I am Spartacus

Linda is a fame wh0re. Hulk even said the only reason he did the reality show was for her and because he thought it was the only way to save their marriage. Linda now realizes that without Hulk no one cares about her so she needs to write a juicy book to keep people interested.

Tim

#1 Roid Rage
#2 He never hit her, why is she so afraid if the dude was smashing **** around her god ******* knows how terrible that woman is and he never hit her, he should get a medal

The PMG

That's what happens when your diet consists three (hundred) square courses of steroids a day. Terry Gene Bollea is pathetic shell of a man.

PFG

One sided slant...deifinitely!

No doubt he raged, no doubt she raged and no doubt they raged together.

C'mon she's selling a book, doing what ever it takes to get it to make some $$$ off of her EX since her and that money train parted ways.

Let's see they were married for how many years and it was ok for her to be in that marriage as she was treated by him. He's moved on from her and she feels scorn, embittered and lashing out at him I'm sure. Talking tales, fish tales, her side of the tale as she can willingly spin it. What's new, and what else would you expect?

He ya know what...there will be at least 10 other celebrity tell all one sided stories out before 2011 close. Nothing new here, but give me $$$ for living my life I want to spend.

dan

STEROIDS! They may make your body bigger but they also add years to your appearance. I know guys who have used all their lives and they look 60-ish in the face....which is bad if you are only in your late 30's

AndUKnowThisMan

True or not she is still a ungly retard!!

Ghost Rider

I believe it. Ive known a few of these muscle bound types that actually have thought they were Hulk, and they pull all this same crap because they think they are some kind of Viking god like Thor or something. No joke, these women who like these types of men are getting more than just a large hunk of man.

Violette-Blue

What a shame that their 24 year marriage ended with both parties being so hateful and vengeful against one another. I'm sorry Linda. For you to write a book and just come forward now with all these accusations. If you never reported the abuse, I cannot believe you. I don't like Hulk Hogan, never did, but I don't like you either.

The PMG

@Tim While I agree with you that Linda is horrible, it still gives absolutely no right to lay his hands on her.