« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Linda Hogan: I Was Afraid Hulk Was Gonna Kill Me!

6/28/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan says she lived in constant fear while married to the wrestler -- claiming he would become so consumed in violent rages ... she thought he would kill her.

Linda sat down with Matt Lauer on the "Today Show" to talk about her autobiography -- "Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes" -- in which she details Hulk's alleged violent behavior.

She writes, "[Hulk] tore my shirt. He threw lamps. He held me down on the bed with his hands around my throat during arguments, slamming doors, pounding walls. I was always afraid he would kill me in one of his rages."

When Matt asked if Hulk ever showed remorse for his actions -- Linda replied, "He did not feel remorse — and to this day he’s never apologized for any of his actions."

Calls to Hulk weren't returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I am Spartacus

nobody messes with Thunderlips!

Khate sucks

I guess the first 30 years she WAS NOT afraid he was going to kill her! WHATEVER! Ppl talk TRASH when they break up, yet they spend year after year with this so called, insane person!

sweetdee88

i wish they had like buttons on these comments; so many of you are just so god damn funny!

PFG

BOTTOM LINE HERE: If she wasn't trying to make bucks off of old Hulk than it would be a book about something other than him.

No doubt he was not perfect, or you either, but that's marriage with the ups and downs of life you chose to be part of.

SCAMMER...hope it sells less than 500 copies. Then we can move on from this woman making $$$ money off of another that earned a living as he did, and she was able to find acceptible for multitudes of years with being with him.

JBDragon

I think it's a load of B.S. to sell a book. There's two sides to everything.

CD

I find it funny that she all of a sudden is coming out with these allegations now that she is releasing a book. I dont believe a word that comes out of this woman's mouth. she has proven herself to be a golddigger and a liar.

ominous_goo

I don't believe a word she says..............scorned woman = talking ****. Shouldn't she be more worried about her son and the fact that he ruined another persons life by being a stupid idiot? Are the proceeds of this book going to the family of the boy he crippled? Or are they going to be spent on bleach, botox and boob jobs........................nice.

Mom of 6 year old

I think she is full of crap! They had a reality show for how long? and she was LOVING the limelight, him, you name it..she needs her 15 minutes of fame. I think the best thing for Hulk, was to get rid of her! The above comment by Tori,,says it in a nutshell..this lazy piece of work doesn't deserve anymore of my time. go Hulk!

AB

Of course she thought he was going to kill her, HULK is a GREAT ACTOR! Haven't you seen his movies or watched him wrestling on TV? The guy is a great actor who convinced her he was angry when he really wasn't. She has no case. AND is a loser for divorcing Hulk and hooking up with a kid who looks just like her son.

MyOpinionOnly

Hmmm...I'm not sure I buy this story from her. She is well known for talking out of her azz and this sounds right up her alley. After all, Hulk doesn't have the money he used to anymore and her little boy toy can't make enough to keep her in the lifestyle so of course she would write a book to make some more money. The more lies you tell, the more money you can make. We shall see if this is really true or not in the later days.

Dana

Is that Chrissy Snow from Three's Company????

Lil Bean

Fame whore!! She didn't say anything before because she liked her glitzy lifestyle... now that she doesn't have it, she has to write a fictional book to get some more cash to keep up with her hair salon visits and plastic surgeon payments. You're a nasty ugly whore linda!

CelticOne

I smell bull****!

MyOpinionOnly

Dana - hahahahahahahahaha! Chrissy was at least hot! ;)

w

Saggy boobs mcgee was fine living in the lap of luxury during the beatings though wasn't she.