« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Linda Hogan: I Was Afraid Hulk Was Gonna Kill Me!

6/28/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan says she lived in constant fear while married to the wrestler -- claiming he would become so consumed in violent rages ... she thought he would kill her.

Linda sat down with Matt Lauer on the "Today Show" to talk about her autobiography -- "Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes" -- in which she details Hulk's alleged violent behavior.

She writes, "[Hulk] tore my shirt. He threw lamps. He held me down on the bed with his hands around my throat during arguments, slamming doors, pounding walls. I was always afraid he would kill me in one of his rages."

When Matt asked if Hulk ever showed remorse for his actions -- Linda replied, "He did not feel remorse — and to this day he’s never apologized for any of his actions."

Calls to Hulk weren't returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

scott

Just be honest and say you married him for money, he got old, and you wanted to do drugs with a 19 year old. That would sell books. BC we all know what you are in this for, just remeber the word karma when your "book $" runs out.

ITUS

she is a coke whore

Ernest

I call BS. He had this constant anger/abuse issue, but she filmed numerous seasons of reality television with him in which the his alleged extreme anger never came about? She's a news/attention *hore. That is all.

Jcsboy

Your 15 minutes are up! Go away pig.

Sandra

Both she and Hulk are losers!!

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Just put her in a car with her son.He will take care of her.The Whole family are s***!

Tinalouise

Yes he was so terrible but you still enjoyed your high living and nice things didn't you? YOU did not want to give all that up did you? But now it is easy to trash this guy instead of divorcing him and walking away years ago if you were so afraid of him..not too scared to take all his money though...idiot.

viewer

Like anything this old hag has to say is worth anything. If this were true she would have said something sooner and not done stuff deliberately to tick him off, she has a new book she is plugging..coincidence? I think not.

Moe Howard

Lets be honest here. the entire family is a bunch of redneck hillbillies with alot of money thanks to WRASTLING...and yes I spelled it like they say it.

Sue

Linda, your so full of crap its coming out of your ears !! Are you kidding me ??
You LOVED being Mrs. Hulk Hogan, all the money and attention that came with it.

Since you had to pay 1/2 of the law suit filed against you and Hulk for the lifetime
injury your son inflicted on his best friend in that accident, NOW, its time to write
a tell all book, slam Hulk, and make up the money you paid out, and then some.
Its time to RIP OFF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC AGAIN.

Your not fooling ANYONE, you pig. Go away, climb in a hole with that 20 year old fool
and grow old in his arms. Its just a matter of time until he dumps your sorry saggy ass.

DONT BUY THIS BOOK, ITS ALL BULL**** JUST TO MAKE MONEY

Glynn

I thought this family went away. Please don't bring them back.

EarthAngel

I think all that bleach went to her brain

gutsygirl

I suspect Linda was as much a part of the drama as Hulk but Matt Lauer was a misogynistic jerk in this interview.

Sue

You've got alot of nerve coming out with a book degrading Hulk and your family!!!!!!!

Your just trying to make money. If you were "so afraid" Hulk would kill you, YOU
would have left him years and years ago. Everyone knows you loved the celebrity life
and all the trimmings that came with it.
Your children must be SO ASHAMED OF YOU. I really think your mentally ill, no decent
woman does this unless shes out for MONEY. Take some hormones, you aging bitch
and shut the f*c*k up. No body is interested in your lies

Wayne

Wow. She must really need some money to take care of boy toy. Try to drum up drama to make more money off her book. She looks like a clown!