Mel Gibson Settles Divorce Case with Wife

6/28/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson and soon-to-be ex-wife Robyn have settled their divorce case.

0628_mel_gibson_robyn_EX2

Robyn Gibson's lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser, appeared before the judge this morning and announced Mel and Robyn have reached full agreement on the terms of their divorce ... in particular, the property settlement.

The lawyers are drafting the final paperwork and the judgment is expected to be entered at the end of August, making the divorce official.

Ty

Poor guy. Worked his whole life so that in the end two women could take all his wealth and health.

fran

@ Azlee
I agree dang is right...I was hoping that somehow Mel and Robin would get back together "sigh"

some guy

@fran about a minute ago:

Curious 29 minutes ago: "...imagine Attorney Wasser bopping into court with the Bee Gees playing in the background."

I prefer Village People myself. I always play the fireman.

ohreally

All this stuff about divorce and the Catholic Church... Canon law (that is, the law of the Catholic Church) states that in the US, divorce must proceed annulment.

So if someone believes they should get an annulment (and I am NOT saying this is the Gibson case) they must get a civil divorce first.

This is just one scenario where a divorce would be required... all these non Catholics posting about what a Catholic should or could do, are ridiculous!

LOOK-MOM-IM-DEAD

wow his wife looks just like that dingo that ate that baaaaby
damn she is ugly

some guy

Whew... ever get the feeling some of the posters on here are actually the same person?

Bubbles The Chimp

Fran: Thanks for the compliment. :P

some guy

@ohreally

You spelled the wrong. The proper spelling is 'Orly(?).'

azlee

thanks realist.

Mom had a good time but after tomorrow all the company will be gone and we will breathe a sigh. My brother has been staying with me, he is a hoot but he worked his butt off on my mom's place yesterday in 112 degree heat. His bedtime was early last night!!!

Nerves???!! I lost those before they even got to town with all the many calls and change of plans. ugggg. lol

some guy

I hate errors... 'You spelled that wrong.'

Curious

fran!
Hiya :) Pleasure to see you!

David Jong -
I'm the construction dude!
(Snickering over diving without tank, by the way)

oh really -
Well, you know how it goes - repeat a lie often enough and there's always some poor schnook who will believe it.

stephanie

KC thanks that was driving me nuts. Yeah they definitely overdo it!

turtle girl

why do they call her Disso queen?

Sapphyre

She should get at least 70% of his worth. 10% for each of the 7 children she spewed out and raised while he was out partying and being a bigoted racist.

some guy

@turtle girl about a minute ago: :why do they call her Disso queen?"

Might have to wiki her.