Shia LaBeouf

Yeah, I HOOKED UP With Megan Fox

6/28/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf says he totally got down with Megan Fox before she was fired off the "Transformers" franchise ... there's only one little catch -- she may have been dating Brian Austin Green at the time.

Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox

LaBeouf gave a tell-all, no-holds barred interview to Details.com, in which the interviewer asked point blank if Shia ever hooked up with Fox ... and according to the article, "LaBeouf nods affirmatively."

LaBeouf explained, "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them."

"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

But here's the CRAZY part -- the interviewer says he asked if Megan was dating B.A.G. during their hookup ... and LaBeouf replied, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . ." repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right.

LaBeouf eventually said, "It was what it was."

A rep for Megan Fox tells TMZ, "We have no comment."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

moe l.

Don't quite understand why any woman would want to "hook up" with LaBoof. He's a conceited A-Hole.

Maverick

Megan is crazy hot. But also just plain crazy.

Sociopaths are Sad

He's just so honest, isn't he? I don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted. I like how he explained the difficulty of separating work & life for actors. Understandable and explains a lot.

Megan & B.A.G. are pretty much known for having had an open relationship. They probably still do. B.A.G. has cheated on Megan COUNTLESS times so who cares if she cheats on him. Double standards much? I like Megan - that kooky outsider.

Ehécatl

Who cares about this wienie´s imaginary love life? His big problem is his grammar. WTF does "rooting to be attracted" mean?

Sonya in Tx

Props to Shia for hittin' Megan.....but then again, she always struck me as a girl who would be easy....

djdeej94

Real men don't blab. Blabber mouth... little penis... smaller and smaller career.. we get the pix. Leave Megan alone loser!

Max

Look at me! Look at me!

He's like Speidi, doing whatever he can to stay in the press. It's so obvious when 'stars' do this kind of thing that they don't have a single, real friend in their lives. No one to say, "Dude, just stfu. Everything you say makes you sound even stupider than before." And with this guy, that's saying something.

Niktini

meow...i would hook up with the Even Stevens kid!!!!! and let it be "it was what it was"

NYchick

Not cool Shia. Megan is getting her ass beat as we speak. SMH...he didnt have to go there. He knew he was wrong when he did it and now he is breaking up somebodys marriage. He shoulda fessed up to Brian before he told this interviewer. And btw, I feel the same about women who sleep with famous men and all of a sudden feel the need to confess when they have a camera shoved in their face.

STOP SNITCHING OR AT LEAST SNITCH TO THE PERSON YOU WRONGED

Abe

No straight man in his right mind would refuse the chance to "get down" with Megan Fox no matter how involved she was with someone else.

STRAIGHT
MAN

x

LOOK-MOM-IM-DEAD

He forgot to mention he was hooking up with the brain austin green guy guy while megan watched and laughed

Antonio

Even Stevens needs to shut his mouth. He had become a big douche. He's been badmouthing her this whole promotion circuit

frankel

Ofcourse Megan gave it up. I'm thinking shes slept with most of her costars.She probably gave Michael Bay Mickey Rourke and Josh Brolin a taste as well.

dylan

haven't we all hooked up with Megan Fox at one point or another?

ashley

This punk needs to quite runnin' his damn mouth, who gives 2 sh*ts if they did or not, he just looking as stupid as she did when she ran her mouth about Bay, Transformers 2 sucked and I'm sure #3 ain't much better. If i were a studio head or director, I wouldn't hire his ass for the pure fact that he is gonna create gossip. Celebrities need to keep their traps shut about politics, rumors etc. We pay to see them act, nothing else. STFU Shia.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments