Shia LaBeouf

Yeah, I HOOKED UP With Megan Fox

6/28/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf says he totally got down with Megan Fox before she was fired off the "Transformers" franchise ... there's only one little catch -- she may have been dating Brian Austin Green at the time.

Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox

LaBeouf gave a tell-all, no-holds barred interview to Details.com, in which the interviewer asked point blank if Shia ever hooked up with Fox ... and according to the article, "LaBeouf nods affirmatively."

LaBeouf explained, "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them."

"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

But here's the CRAZY part -- the interviewer says he asked if Megan was dating B.A.G. during their hookup ... and LaBeouf replied, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . ." repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right.

LaBeouf eventually said, "It was what it was."

A rep for Megan Fox tells TMZ, "We have no comment."

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Armstrong9

Seriously? Dude is really showing how much of a B$%^h he really is...If you were hitting it then keep your mouth shut......women do stuff like that. Now you come out saying that you slept with her? You violated serious man code......should have kept that to yourself unless she threw something at you. Shia you actin like a woman scorned.

aj

Sorry, but you're an ignorant moron if you don't believe that even ho's like this rock-bottom skank don't have standards! No way this woman touched this ultimate dweeb.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Shia LaButhead,is in love with himself-- A butt-hole Born Looser--- Good grief, Who hasn't F-x Fox??? She has Flauted it for every one she dated- she is used up!!!

Marie Shadows

I used to like him .... until he became a guy who blabs about who he hooked up. It's kinda tasteless.

Dani

Real men don't talk about their escapades. Real men don't brag about their conquest. Because real men have it going on and don't have to flaunt it, their bringing it and it shows. If he was with her, it must have been a lukewarm event at best. Because, she's definitely gone on to BIGGER and BETTER!

Josephina

I'm no Megan Fox fan, but what an a**hole. Get over yourself Shia la HASBEEN

levine meyers

People should boycott this guys films

Abstract Art

I hooked up with Megan... in my dreams.

jeff

It is funny how all these people comment on how they dislike Shia. The man was asked a question and he answered the question with the truth. All of you trolls who have no life and rely on celebrities to fill in the empty void you seem to have need to just STFU. It is amazing how people talk about someone they don't actually know. Get a life losers, stop trying to live someone else's life for them.

Thanks Shia for being honest. Fudge all the haters they are just upset that there own life sucks and that they have failed in life so they choose to bash others to try to makethemselves feel better but at the end of the day your living your dream and they are still coming up short!!!!!

Elizabeth

Im dissapointed. I liked him, now I think he is kinda gross.

Sydney

Who cares if he did or didn't, I don't agree with these people selling their stories! If people want to see celebs naked they should look at them when they consent to it, like when they do it for movies etc. If anyone does want to see Megan and other hot celebs they should join a site like Mr Skin, you can even enter a comp to join it for free for a year.

Yolanda

There is a saying: Gentilmen do not have a memory. A man should never speak about a woman. Even less if she is married because that WILL cause problems in her marriage. Megan should sue this person. It is clear that this man is trying to get publicity and or also might be jelouse because Megan married BAG.

ken

Just goes to show how hollyweird can twist the minds of its' creations to where they don't know when to keep their mouths shut.....it's not classy at all to mention who you had relations with.

K Price