Shia LaBeouf

Yeah, I HOOKED UP With Megan Fox

6/28/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf says he totally got down with Megan Fox before she was fired off the "Transformers" franchise ... there's only one little catch -- she may have been dating Brian Austin Green at the time.

Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox

LaBeouf gave a tell-all, no-holds barred interview to Details.com, in which the interviewer asked point blank if Shia ever hooked up with Fox ... and according to the article, "LaBeouf nods affirmatively."

LaBeouf explained, "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them."

"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

But here's the CRAZY part -- the interviewer says he asked if Megan was dating B.A.G. during their hookup ... and LaBeouf replied, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . ." repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right.

LaBeouf eventually said, "It was what it was."

A rep for Megan Fox tells TMZ, "We have no comment."

HangoverPictures.com

Only thing he's ever done worth a ****

Steve

sure

Joao

He needs to give up that white boy goody-two-shoes routine. He's busted for the sleazebag that he is... WOMEN BEWARE!!!!

brown dynamite

More proof of what I and other who have met him have said for years, this guys a world class douche.

kate

And this is why he is the prince douche! #AVPS

K.C.

Good job sir, she can't act her way out of a paper bag, but damn she is hot. She seems like a real B-word, but Any man and some women would jump it if she was willing.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

She has a respectable nose job.

TMP

He's an arrogant tool.
She's a nobody who banks on her "looks" because she has no actual acting talent.

So.....
Who cares?

Craig

Dude needs to just shut his face. Seriously. The more this guy talks, the more I think he's got serious mental problems brewing.

some guy

I don't see what the big deal was if she wasn't married at the time.

Was Shia married?

Sandy

Shia and Megan seem perfect for each other - shallow and fame-hungry - and they each deserve what comes to them.

some guy

Whew got a feeling this thread will soon be occupied by Megan haters.

some guy

Is this more about what she did or what she said about that guy from 'Transformers?' Not that I'm saying that was smart.

sunshinerad

well he is one lucky dog, isn't he?

some guy

Ever heard this rule before?: "Never bite that hand that feeds you."

Dogs know that rule.