Shia LaBeouf

Yeah, I HOOKED UP With Megan Fox

6/28/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf says he totally got down with Megan Fox before she was fired off the "Transformers" franchise ... there's only one little catch -- she may have been dating Brian Austin Green at the time.

Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox

LaBeouf gave a tell-all, no-holds barred interview to Details.com, in which the interviewer asked point blank if Shia ever hooked up with Fox ... and according to the article, "LaBeouf nods affirmatively."

LaBeouf explained, "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them."

"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

But here's the CRAZY part -- the interviewer says he asked if Megan was dating B.A.G. during their hookup ... and LaBeouf replied, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . ." repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right.

LaBeouf eventually said, "It was what it was."

A rep for Megan Fox tells TMZ, "We have no comment."

sunshinerad

and why didn't he at least say how it was? effed up.

some guy

Megan sounds like alot of other people in Hollywood, it seems to me...

Not that I'm an expert or anything.

some guy

So... is Megan Fox gonna jump on this thread with a bunch of aliases? Or will she use just 1 like Charlie?

some guy

Heed my word, all ye trolls.

And srsly, I dunno if i'd have the energy for that.

What

this guy hooking up with Megan fox is like justin bieber hooking up with selena gomez what's next dane cook with eva mendes

ckat

MUTANT THUMB IS ***********???

ckat

MUTANT THUMB IS ***********???

Alex

good for you Shia! WEee

Italia

I think Shia LaBeouf is super hot and super fine. I can't blame Megan Fox for hooking up with him, but she's married now and I really don't think it was appropriate for Shia to "kiss and tell".

It reminds me of that guitar playing I can't stand, John Mayer, who likes to hook up with the hottest women in Hollywood and then totally disrespect them, and then tells all the magazines he dumped them like he claimed he did with Jennifer Anniston.

Barbarascy

Um, I don't know what Labeouf's problem is, but REAL men don't talk about the women they have been with. And they certainly don't throw the women under the bus if there is a third party involved. And they REALLY don't do it so publicly. What a ****.

iluvla

I'm sorry but Shia is short and unattractive. He looks like his mother! Have you seen her?! Ewwwwwwww!

sweetdee88

dear hollywood,

please stop trying to make goof lebouf happen.

woman of america who want our actors to either be hot or talented or both

Kathy

I don't like this guy on screen and I don't like watching his interviews. Just my opinion.

Jim in Cali

what a jerk.

Phil

Why are so many people here PO'd at Shia? He was asked point blank if he and Megan slept together, according to TMZ. Who knows whether they actually did, but I can't imagine why he'd lie. The truth is the truth, whatever it may be, and the man answered the question, which surprises me. Besides, would it really be all that surprising?...