Shia LaBeouf

Yeah, I HOOKED UP With Megan Fox

6/28/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf says he totally got down with Megan Fox before she was fired off the "Transformers" franchise ... there's only one little catch -- she may have been dating Brian Austin Green at the time.

Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox

LaBeouf gave a tell-all, no-holds barred interview to Details.com, in which the interviewer asked point blank if Shia ever hooked up with Fox ... and according to the article, "LaBeouf nods affirmatively."

LaBeouf explained, "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them."

"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

But here's the CRAZY part -- the interviewer says he asked if Megan was dating B.A.G. during their hookup ... and LaBeouf replied, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . ." repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right.

LaBeouf eventually said, "It was what it was."

A rep for Megan Fox tells TMZ, "We have no comment."

Vicky

I think it's disrespectful of Shia to talk to press about this, Megan is a married women and you just can't do that. On the other hand Megan said in numerous interviews that she would never hook up with someone she doesn't love, so I guess we all lie at some point

some guy

Ehhh starting to feel like Howard Hughes... already have the tissue boxes on my feet.

Anyone have a bottle I could borrow? Need to save something.

noneofyourbusiness

She used to have a really pretty face until she had plastic surgery. WTF! Isn't she young? I don't get it. Before you know it she will be a "butter face" and all will be forgotten....

some guy

@What 33 minutes ago: "this guy hooking up with Megan fox is like justin bieber hooking up with selena gomez what's next dane cook..."

I see what you mean. They are all kinda lacking in the talent department, obviously.

mid

Isn't that what a lot of Hollywood stars do, fall for each other on set? It's been that way since the start.

blsdtunes

Amazing pop music from Sri Lanka http://listn.to/Asiri who would have thought!!

Delilah

I have absolutely no respect for men that kiss and tell! Whether it's true or not, he'd have to be a complete idiot to not realize that this will hurt her relationship/career. I know a lot people think she's a bitch, but who cares? Only a complete jerk would sell someone out like that.

Hey Shia Transformer's suck, michael bay is a misogynist deadbeat and no one cares about your lame movie. Find a way to sell tickets without disrespecting women!!!!!!!!!

CrisDizzle

Get the divorce papers ready, I think B.A.G. will be irrevant once again!

some guy

Idk if Selena's talented or not, but i didn't want to edit 'What' so much that his message didn't get through.

Different Rules Apply

Is it just me, or does Megan look different than she used to? It's not just getting older, did she change her face?

some guy

Srsly: can you imagine falling into another universe? That's gotta be trippy.

Mr, Know it All

"Barbarascy 20 minutes ago

Um, I don't know what Labeouf's problem is, but REAL men don't talk about the women they have been with. And they certainly don't throw the women under the bus if there is a third party involved. And they REALLY don't do it so publicly. What a ****."

This is so true... but his is a tiny little Jew boy looking for some attention.

lee

The idea of ******* Megan Fox is so wonderful I can’t believe that anyone gets to do it, much less this doofus. It’s like hearing someone claim they can fly.

blsdtunes

some guy

David Jong 3 minutes ago: "Srsly: can you imagine falling into another universe? That's gotta be trippy."

I want Pixar on this, stat!