Shia LaBeouf

Yeah, I HOOKED UP With Megan Fox

6/28/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf says he totally got down with Megan Fox before she was fired off the "Transformers" franchise ... there's only one little catch -- she may have been dating Brian Austin Green at the time.

Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox

LaBeouf gave a tell-all, no-holds barred interview to Details.com, in which the interviewer asked point blank if Shia ever hooked up with Fox ... and according to the article, "LaBeouf nods affirmatively."

LaBeouf explained, "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them."

"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

But here's the CRAZY part -- the interviewer says he asked if Megan was dating B.A.G. during their hookup ... and LaBeouf replied, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . ." repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right.

LaBeouf eventually said, "It was what it was."

A rep for Megan Fox tells TMZ, "We have no comment."

Tammy

You know, I wasn't too happy about Megan being dropped from Transformers, but I'm a fan from childhood, so I was planning to go see it. However, Shia's disgusting behaviour of kissing and telling especially now that she's married, has changed my mind. Sorry Optimus!!

JustAGirl

He's a pig. A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell even when the girl markets herself as a whore. He more or less says the same thing about Isabel Lucas who was with that other douche Adrian Grenier at the time.

These women have horrid taste in men. Adrian Grenier? D-List David Silver? SHIA! When are they hooking up with Dustin Diamond?

Puckett

Mr, Know it All 9 minutes ago
"Barbarascy 20 minutes ago

Um, I don't know what Labeouf's problem is, but REAL men don't talk about the women they have been with. And they certainly don't throw the women under the bus if there is a third party involved. And they REALLY don't do it so publicly. What a ****."

This is so true... but his is a tiny little Jew boy looking for some attention.

----

The guys a piece of **** for talking about it, so he's Jewish, Mel's Catholic, etc. the one thing they all have in common is being self absorbed ******** who hurt others with their crap.

Why you got to make it about religion, you fvckin' douchebag?

JustAGirl

Every girl and woman I know thinks he's a dork. He's short, he's not hot and if his hair grows out it's a 'fro. YUCK! I don't get why Spielberg keeps hiring him.

toad

I would say they both are nuts. She for cheating, him for blabbing to the public.

I am Spartacus

This is news? Megan Fox is a huge wh 0 re thats pretty much known.

LOOK-MOM-IM-DEAD

okay okay
I admit I had sex with megan fox too.We did things that are against the law in 31 states.

Wenis

A former assciate of mine who happens to be very good friends with Brian Austi Green said he was always talking how Megan used to love to take it in her pooper. She must be one dirty girl. :)

Lee

The idea of ******* Megan Fox is so wonderful I can’t believe that anyone gets to do it, much less this doofus. It’s like hearing someone claim they can fly.

LTBK

What a Maroon.

anonymous

He is so unprofessional. Both of and on screen for never understanding the separation of work and life. He should be really ashamed.

The way he talks about all his co-stars is so unprofessional.

Paulie

What a creep, he didn't HAVE to answer the question, just trying to be relevant I guess, "oh look at me, I banged Megan Fox, can I get your respect now?" What a loser, no respect for women at all, sex should be between two (or more) people and it's nobody's business if it happened or not...trying to ruin somebody elses life while trying to promote his own, what a s***bag.

John

Gentlemen don't tell. Anything vaguely resembling a gentleman doesn't tell the press.

dsjj251

first off, all you people saying real men dont brag about the women they screw are all idiots.

Im a man, and all my friends brag about the girls they were with, none of them are any less of a man for bragging than if they werent bragging.

there is not only a double standard, but a triple standard here.

Megan has not done anything to be called a whore other than wearing the same tight cloths every other girl in America is wearing and looking good while doing it.

the other problem here is that you people are coming after shia for the same thing many of you guys have done, which is to brag about who you have screwed. the only difference is the platform you had to brag with and the on he had to brag with. if shia had been some shy kid that half of you had been calling gay for the last year, not only would you be ok with him doing her, you people would be completely defending him.

you people all need to just chill out and stop being hypocrites.

DOC

gentlemen would not put their **** inside a woman just because they work together.....duh!!!