Shia LaBeouf

Yeah, I HOOKED UP With Megan Fox

6/28/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf says he totally got down with Megan Fox before she was fired off the "Transformers" franchise ... there's only one little catch -- she may have been dating Brian Austin Green at the time.

Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox

LaBeouf gave a tell-all, no-holds barred interview to Details.com, in which the interviewer asked point blank if Shia ever hooked up with Fox ... and according to the article, "LaBeouf nods affirmatively."

LaBeouf explained, "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them."

"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

But here's the CRAZY part -- the interviewer says he asked if Megan was dating B.A.G. during their hookup ... and LaBeouf replied, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . ." repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right.

LaBeouf eventually said, "It was what it was."

A rep for Megan Fox tells TMZ, "We have no comment."

tiff

I can’t recall hearing a single word out of this man’s mouth that failed to scale lofty heights of utter dooshbaggery.

Team eM Zed

Shia LaBeouf "hoot" "hoot" "hoot" You the man!... and now you'll feel like the ass.

but you're still tha man!

note4

If he's cad enough to tell about it he's cad enough to lie.

Tanya

This is pretty rude of him to say. Megans married now. He could have just not answered the question out of respect for Megan and brian and their marriage

Stupid People Hater

I would have tapped her too given the chance. It would be awesome using hot women as the pieces of meat they are portrayed in movies. Too bad I look like ass...

Ty

Man, what a dork this guy has become. Loser, why would you tell this sh*t out loud, shes freakin married.

gd45

This girl probably sucks in the sack.... just laying there like a fish outta water thinking ahead to what other surgeries she can have to look like angelina jolie..... lord knows she can't act so she'll have to keep looking for roles based on her mediocre apperance.

Sloane

not much o*****entleman is he?

women should seriously think twice about dating him since he doesn't seem to know the meaning of discretion!!!

Sloane

unbelievable-whey did they censor the words
"o*****entleman" in the comment I just made???

Tim

hahaha lebeouf is such a dork who does he think hes fooling

Sloane

when I'm referencing the word
gentleman
and it is preceded by the 2 words
of a
what is TMZ's problem with those 3 words together??

Ghost Rider

So is this a reason why maybe she got tossed from Transformers? Nah, she is probably just difficult to work with.

Tina

How about saying 'That's an inappropriate question. Move on.' I thought Megan Fox said she would never sleep with anyone she wasn't in love with. But that's assuming little Shia LeBigMouth is telling the truth.

depplep

Can't this guy keep his mouth shut? Not impressed with anything he has to say.

Carl

If she was dating Greene at the time I blame her more than Shia. To me the person in the relationship that chooses to cheat is much worse than the person she is cheating with, even if he knows.