Shia LaBeouf

Yeah, I HOOKED UP With Megan Fox

6/28/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf says he totally got down with Megan Fox before she was fired off the "Transformers" franchise ... there's only one little catch -- she may have been dating Brian Austin Green at the time.

Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox

LaBeouf gave a tell-all, no-holds barred interview to Details.com, in which the interviewer asked point blank if Shia ever hooked up with Fox ... and according to the article, "LaBeouf nods affirmatively."

LaBeouf explained, "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them."

"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

But here's the CRAZY part -- the interviewer says he asked if Megan was dating B.A.G. during their hookup ... and LaBeouf replied, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . ." repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right.

LaBeouf eventually said, "It was what it was."

A rep for Megan Fox tells TMZ, "We have no comment."

note4

If he's cad enought to talk about it he's cad enough to lie.

dave

I think the guy has perfected the art of that hollywood double talk where you answer but don't answer but do answer and he enjoys messing with the press. That said, I highly doubt he'll ever make this claim about Rosie whatsherface because she is dating Jason ******* Statham. Statham could kill Shia himself or send some London-based cronies to do it. haha.

rico

she did Bay to get the part, not surprised she did the boneheaded, a-hole star during production. she's a tatted up skank who can't carry any movie. then again, Shia probably called up Megan and told her he's going to lie during his Details interview to drum up some publicity for the upcoming turd of a sequel.

Paulie

Sloan....they let you keep the "O"...so the next three would be f..a..g that's why it didn't go through

Paulie

*Sloane*, sorry

Barbarascy

To M,Know it All

Him being Jewish is not the problem at all. Him being a jerk is the problem in my opinion.

Adelice2009

She was fired?? LOL I never even knew! I thought she was just replaced because she was getting married at the time lol

Moe Howard

Shia Ladouche is such an overrated loser. It is ridiculous that he even got a sniff of her.

jpm4444

megan fox has that slutty tramp look and I dont get her in the least.

Most rumors have her not exactly being the "just say no type".

A ho in hollywood? lol; say it isn't so.

Meach

Is he feeling a bit insecure these days. Need to brag to feel good about himself. Maybe Fox wasn't the only LOSER in the cast after all.

AJ810

Good for you Shia!

tori

To the guy who states Brian has cheated on Megan numerous times, what were you with him to know this information. Give me a break, they had agreements but all of them were that she could see others but he couldn't. Never saw him with any other woman but her. As for this idiot selfcentered Shia, he's so immature and so full of himself he needs to say anything for attention. Everyone knows he's had troubles on the set,with the law, in the bar please he has no life!!!!

AJ810

Way to go Shia!

tazmorocks

isn't he like 12?

CoolKid

What a patheti*****tle jerk he is. Even if it were true.. why is he saying it now? She's moved on and gotten married.. why would he want to break up her marriage or cause problems for her?

Sounds like a real narcissist and or he's in love with her and mad she got married. Either way this guy is a giant douche bag and needs his ass kicked immediately.