Shia LaBeouf

Yeah, I HOOKED UP With Megan Fox

6/28/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf says he totally got down with Megan Fox before she was fired off the "Transformers" franchise ... there's only one little catch -- she may have been dating Brian Austin Green at the time.

Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox

LaBeouf gave a tell-all, no-holds barred interview to Details.com, in which the interviewer asked point blank if Shia ever hooked up with Fox ... and according to the article, "LaBeouf nods affirmatively."

LaBeouf explained, "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them."

"I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

But here's the CRAZY part -- the interviewer says he asked if Megan was dating B.A.G. during their hookup ... and LaBeouf replied, "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . ." repeating the phrase exactly 12 times with various intonations, as if trying to get it just right.

LaBeouf eventually said, "It was what it was."

A rep for Megan Fox tells TMZ, "We have no comment."

Chocolate Daddy

She's hot, but she sucks as an actress. What other movies does she have lined up? NOTHING!!! Jennifer's Body 2, Jonas Hex 2, who would watch that crap?

Babs Kramer

So Shia has proven himself to be a s***bag. WTH would he bother saying anything about this at this point? She's now married so the sh*thead should keep his mouth shut. His statements reveal more about the kind of person he is than they do about Megan Fox.

baraboo_chick

I really hope this doesn't shock anyone.

DaZeDCoNFuSeD

I'd **** him :)

Boba Lola

SHE WAS EASY I BET YA. HE WAS PRB DONE IN TWO MINS...HAHA TWO MIN MAN...LOOOL

lanie

Oh gosh. I used to think she was the hottest chick on the planet, until I saw interviews with her..and watched the video of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens practically running away from her on a red carpet event.. Her personality just ruins her looks - she's not just unintelligent but she's just seems needy and annoying.

With that said, Shia Labeouf is a grade-A d-bag in his own right. I wonder if Michael Bay put Shia up to this -- Bay seriously has a vendetta against Megan, so it wouldn't surprise me..

Regardless, David Austin Green is TOO OLD for her, seriously..when they first started dating and she was like 17 - it made me want to wretch seeing them together.

David Austin Green needs to find someone his own age.. He seems like a dirty pervert.

Jennifer

Oh poor Shia... no one was talking about him anymore, so he had to go and start blabbing.... The reason no one's talking is because he's an insignificant spoiled little brat! And boring too!

Jennifer

dsjj251 - "first off, all you people saying real men dont brag about the women they screw are all idiots.

Im a man, and all my friends brag about the girls they were with, none of them are any less of a man for bragging than if they werent bragging"

All your friends must be a**holes too, then. And I'm sure not one of you is a "man" if your acting like that.

Criss

Big surprise, two horny kids had sex. Earth shaking news!

Aira

its Megan Fox people!!! she's a sex symbol!!! who wouldn't have sex with a sex symbol like her??

but still, it was very inconsiderate and selfish of Shia to say it to the press like that.

Cujeaux

Megan Fox looks like a soulless creature. Maybe it's the cheek implants, brow lift, nose job, and tats, IDK... It just seems like she wouldn't care one way or another what LeBoeuffoon says.
They're all no talent losers anyways so I really don't give a F.

Candace

A friend of mine went to high school with Megan fox, they say he was the one to go to of you wanted to have a little "fun" she's slept with half of south florida

honestly?

All guys kiss and tell grow up. Props to this little dork for bangin Megan Fox

Lee

This movie will lose 50-80 million because of his discusting mouth. I wouldn't want to see him now, knowing he's a pig, along with Bay. She's not in the movie yet they use her name to promote it.

How interesting. Spielberg has lost a lot of respect for not sticking up for Fox and allowing Bay to harrass her, bully her, then calling it something else. She should sue for defemation and for the constant use of her name attached to a picture she had no interest of doing to begin with.

Don't see this movie, see something else. I know I won't. This little wiessel is classless. Fox should ignore them as she will do just fine. I don't know who's worse, Bay or the weisssssellll...

Optimus Prime

It's all for promotion. maybe they're paying megan to stay quiet for awhile. Come on people!