Wilmer Valderrama in Cop Dramarrama

6/28/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hours before he hit the red carpet for the premiere of his new movie, Wilmer Valderrama had to put his autograph on a speeding ticket after he was popped in L.A.

0628_wilmer_valderama_SplashEXD
Law enforcement sources tell us Wilmer was cooperative during the stop ... even smiling while he got his ticket. We're told the ticket will run Wilmer upwards of $300.

A short time later, Wilmer threw on his suit and rolled on over to the premiere of "Larry Crowne" ... acting like nothing ever happened.

Best performance yet?!

Hoopee

Wilma in a cop movie? Why not put Ricky Martin on CSI?

HE'S RIDICULOUS!

j

who is this guy ?

CelebrityGossipGirl

TMZ, he acted as if nothing happened because it was NOTHING! I'm sure many people get speeding tickets daily and continue on with their lives like nothing happened. Sheesh, I wish some of these half adult women-children would get their acts together and start giving us some REAL gossip!

Steven

Wilmer then said to the cop, "Good day!" Then the cop said, "Good day." Then Wilmer said, "I said Good Day!"

mkope1

15 minutes are up FEZ !

w

He better not turn around, that scary chick from the ring is sitting in the passenger seat.

Truth

WHO'S THAT ASIAN DUDE WITH THE SMIRK?? LOOKS LIKE HIS DRUG DEALER NO DOUBT!

sharcar19

The strangest thing about this story is that Wilmer is in a movie!

sst0026@yahoo.com

He is schedule to be in an updated version of "CHiPS" old cop show from 70's about CHP playing Erick Estrada's "Ponch", little ironic.....

lala

This guy is sooo gay. Macaulay Culkin sucked his ****, and he has herpes.

Joao

What's wrong with that cop-how dare he give Wilmer Valderrama a ticket-doesn't he know it's against the law in California to fine a celebrity.

BTW, who is he?

Betty

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360... and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83
being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive
retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it
only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff,
Bid****.com

tlcmk

Not shown in the picture. A dozen underage girls in the back.

jillybean

This guy is an idiot...probably high off hard drugs. Seriously he is a d list actor and shouldn't be smiling. Most likely living above and beyond his means.

Bubba

At least he was not drunk AND speeding.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments