Key Woman To Lindsay's Freedom Arrives At House

6/29/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A woman just arrived at Lindsay Lohan's house who will unchain the most famous inmate in Venice.

062911_lindsay_lohan_video
Lupe Martinez, who works for Sentinel Electronic Monitoring, showed up at around 9:15 AM PT to remove Lindsay's ankle bracelet -- the first step in setting Lindsay free.

Lindsay is telling friends ... she'll leave her home at around noon with muffins, and go straight to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

NYchick

How long is she going to be on probation? Most of her issues stem from incidents that occurred 4-5 yrs ago.

meeeeeeee

FIRST STOP THE WOMANS CENTER, NEXT STOP HER DEALER, AFTER THAT JAIL AGAIN

Vinsetta

Heads up to the fine staff at Chateau Marmont. Have guards outside your mens rooms as I'm positive she will be making an appearance there shortly.

Ghost Rider

Hey JS, seeing your back from being DJ I just wanted to let you know I just joined Emma Stones Twitter army, and I feel pretty good about it.

Chickeeta

I say she'll be standing in front of a judge before end of summer.

It's elementary my dear Hohan, your past behavior predicts your future behavior and you still have learned nothing but only do these benevolent tasks because they are court appointed.

Three years probation is a very long road. For her to not 'f' up is very unlikely.

scarlett

And tonight is party time!

Carvey

I give her two weeks maximum until she commits another crime.

lalaland

Awesome! Early enough to get a good beer-buzz going.

messenger69

Do you think Lindsay gave her the common decency of a reach around?

marcia

she is crazy, a talented girl who became a mad mad, drugged and unaware

Ace

Will the monitoring device end up in an auction on eBay?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3