Lindsay Lohan: I Can't Deal with the Outside World!

6/29/2011 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is suffering from post-incarceration syndrome ... courtesy of her friendly, neighborhood paparazzi.

0629_lilo_apartment_tmz_composite_ex_2
Lindsay -- who is free to party in the outside world for the first time in more than a month -- is telling friends she's scared to leave home, largely because she thinks there's a bounty on her head in the paparazzi community.

So LiLo is planning to do the same thing she's been doing for the last 35 nights -- chill out, relax, and put her feet up ... in peace and quiet, in the company of sister Ali and a few buds.

Where is our Lindsay and what have you done with her?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

anon.

Boo hoo, cry me a river.

Regulator

She needs a drink to take the edge off.

James

Second BIIIAAATCCHEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Hot Farts

She knows how she i*****ed so she lies about what she does cuz no one will hire her if they know the truth

Taye

No worries Lindsay. You'll feel better once you get a few drinks into you.

joan

Wow, give her a break...maybe this time she bottomed out and wants to stay straight and get back on a positive path in her life. Going out may push her to a place that is counterproductive for her. Cudos to you, Lindsay.

Hot Farts

in the previous post it was pointed out that she entered without her empty muffin boxes...that was for the paps

Chris

"Our Lindsay"? Gag. I'll be glad when this piece of trash goes away for good. If TMZ would quit covering her 24/7 the world would be a much better place.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Ya,sure right.

Allen

She doesn't trust herself is the real problem. She knows if she starts going out the addict in her will flourish

Allen

Its another one of her BLAME games, blame this blame this everyone but herself

Rhonda

I had a little girl one time a long time ago with the same birthday, so Lindsay, if you read this, I want you to know that I've always been fond of you and many times I put on my mama hat when I read some of the crap people write. Saturday, Amber would've been 28. I want you to have a really happy birthday. Take a trip to a beach or something.

Ghost Rider

Well, I dont leave home for that reason. I have people still trying to put me in jail for anything out there for crap that happened in HS. Dont blame her one bit!

Grandma Cracker

She is so full of crap. Nobody believes this, little miss high maintenance camera hog is full of it!

Hot Farts

Allen:

Please do not believe a word she feeds to any "news" agency. She wants people to believe X while she does Y=Lie cheat and steal while heavily intoxicated.

If she wants privacy and to become normal she can stop giving these BS stories and move to a place that is not one of the busiest streets in Venice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments