Lindsay Lohan: I Can't Deal with the Outside World!

6/29/2011 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is suffering from post-incarceration syndrome ... courtesy of her friendly, neighborhood paparazzi.

0629_lilo_apartment_tmz_composite_ex_2
Lindsay -- who is free to party in the outside world for the first time in more than a month -- is telling friends she's scared to leave home, largely because she thinks there's a bounty on her head in the paparazzi community.

So LiLo is planning to do the same thing she's been doing for the last 35 nights -- chill out, relax, and put her feet up ... in peace and quiet, in the company of sister Ali and a few buds.

Where is our Lindsay and what have you done with her?!

Ghost Rider

Fortunately though no papparazi to worry about. Just the police. They still want to catch me like ol Jack Sparrow, but never will.

Hot Farts

David Jong = John "schitzo" Smith (the message between the lines reads small weinered modelizer)

Puckett

Don't worry Lindsay. Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you! Watch your back!!!

Tammy

Living in fear of the booty..I mean bounty, is not the way to go. Leave your house and embracet he booty...I mean bounty, Lindsay. The booty...um bounty, will free you. Lying skank!!!

Ghost Rider

The police will always be after you no matter what. If you have done your time, and have paid your dues, there should be absolutely no reason to go after Lindsay or anyone else if they think she stole a pepsi from AM/PM years ago. But they assign these Sergeant Sedako types of goons to keep tabs on you regardless. Its BS, but not going out is the answer.

Hot Farts

wow after reading some of the drama on the last few stories I find out that our TFCSC (troubled former child star turned criminal) is much detested.

I liked her until she became a whore and a liar who steals and hurts people. But mostly I loathe her because she apparently is filthy to boot. As Lu says eeeew!!!

Howz that for some un-tmx-edited synonyms

Allen

Sad to say but this just may be another 'ANNA NICOLE SMITH' story, except Anna was much prettier but same type of person. I don't wish her harm at all but the justice system has allowed her once again to be HER, and thats scary

Dragon Tattoo

Isn't she the one selling all the pics anyways? Now, that she isn't getting a cut, she doesn't feel like posing for the cameras. There is no bounty on her head, she just wants to make sure she gets paid for the pics.

mannequin

Ach. Paranoia is rearing it's ugly head again, eh?
Thankfully there's always the closet.

brown dynamite

IF!!! that's true.... Good for her.

Grandma Cracker

Izzy, I'm takin names for possible hookups with the lovely Lindsay. Lucky 130 is welcome to join the list anytime.

John Boy is no longer eligable because Lindsay has rejected him numerous times. The only threesome John Boy can do is the old "me, myself and I thing" (John Smith, David Yong and Julia).

That is kind of gross and I don't blame her for kicking him to the curb.

NYchick

Hmmmmmmm....maybe?

ghfghfg

who condones this crap? Infuriating doesn't describe it.

caleb jones

Smart move by her.take that evil tmz

Hot Farts

We can blame Stephanie Sautner for allowing TFCSC to drink alcohol while incarcerated. Now the door is open for all at home on house arrest to do the same.

Also - DA's office at Airport Courthouse went on record as saying that they fought along with the probation department to have her violated again and Sautner failed to do so as she did not want to deal with the media.

WHEN SHE IS DEAD IN A GUTTER, HER PARENTS WILL HAVE A GREAT WRONGFUL DEATH CASE AGAINST THE JUDGE AND THE COUNTY OF LA.

IF SHE KILLS SOMEONE ELSE...THAT IS STRICTLY ON STEPHANIE SAUTNER. SHE IS A LAZY AZZ DERELICT