Lindsay Lohan: I Can't Deal with the Outside World!

6/29/2011 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is suffering from post-incarceration syndrome ... courtesy of her friendly, neighborhood paparazzi.

0629_lilo_apartment_tmz_composite_ex_2
Lindsay -- who is free to party in the outside world for the first time in more than a month -- is telling friends she's scared to leave home, largely because she thinks there's a bounty on her head in the paparazzi community.

So LiLo is planning to do the same thing she's been doing for the last 35 nights -- chill out, relax, and put her feet up ... in peace and quiet, in the company of sister Ali and a few buds.

Where is our Lindsay and what have you done with her?!

Reuben Rolando

Another beautiful sunset it was at my favorite beach Del Mar. The fair, the music, the life, the people. These entertainers that call me Renaldo may think they are funny, but I, Reuben Rolando am a man of simple pride, and simple pleasure, and am not bothered by there silly nonsense. I know only the gift of passion, love, and my cunning charm can truly keep a woman content in her ways, as only I, Reuben Rolando can provide. Sadly, Lindsay will never feel my touch, my warmth, or what the meaning of love really is. XOXO

krichter

PLEASE STAY HOME!- Every time you leave the house and commit another crime, it cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars. Please be a good Hollywood Celebrity and overdose at your earliest convenience. You are a waste of talent and DNA.

some guy

@TMZ.

Been doing some thinking.

I think you're right. This is pretty unhealthy. I think I've been living in some Hollywood fantasy world and it's time to snap back to reality.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

TMZ, someone is yanking your chain, as poor, scared little Lindsay can be seen clubbing last night in photos posted on ROL. She looks like a creepy ghost with the white blonde weave.

some guy

Know what I love about video games? Characters don't lead real lies outside of the game. Except for the voice actors. That's not really a big deal, though.

some guy

Starting to get the feeling Lindsay's been looking at the stuff I wrote and thought: "Hmmm, now how can I work this into a promo for that fur coat line I was thinking of putting out."

some guy

Ehhh think that's all that i wanna say. Trashing Lindsay leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

some guy

Think I should eat something. Think I was starting to ignore another meal

I cook 2

HEY LINDSAY NOONE ****IN CARES!!!! YOU GOT OFF EASY AGAIN AND YOU WILL **** IT UP.

themare

Lindsay is so full of crap. If you are so scared, what were you doing out at the clubs last night? ROL has the story, and as usual, your assistant was handing you "sodas". What a tired story you are. And you look like an old lady!

themare

RadarOnline.com

Lindsay Lohan didn't waste any time getting back into the swing of things. Just hours after her house arrest ended, Lindsay hit up a Hollywood social club for a night out on the town with her friends, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Lindsay Parties After House Arrest Ends – See The Photos

Lindsay was released from home arrest mid-morning Wednesday and by 11 pm, the blonde bombshell was spotted in the swanky new hot spot Lexington Social House with a group of friends.

"Lindsay and her assistant and a bunch of friends were hanging out at the club," an eyewitness told RadarOnline.com. "She was sitting on the outdoor patio chain smoking and talking to some guys and girls about silly things, like what the perfect height was for a girl."

Lindsay's assistant handed her what looked to be sodas all night long, while she chatted away with her friends.

"Lindsay's hair was down in the beginning of the night, but she put it up in a bun after a while," the eyewitness said.

Lindsay was rocking a super short white mini dress and black high heeled pumps, and an on-lookers said she sounded "like she was having fun and just out with her friends for a relaxing evening."

Read the full story on RadarOnline.

So I guess if Lindsay can't deal with the outside world she will be spending the rest of her life inside-BARS! What a loser.

themare

Lindsay Lohan's 35-day house arrest sentence is over, and on Wednesday's The Late Show, David Letterman's Top Ten List posed the question: "What are Lindsay Lohan's summer plans?

So, without further adieu...

10. Get drunk, steal some crap
9. Scan United States code for laws she hasn't broken
8. For change of pace, rent timeshare in Hamptons prison
7. Update her mug shot
6. Play new fun game: Will I get buzzed into this jewelry store?
5. Help Michele O'Bachmann learn the difference between actors and serial killers
4. Decide if the next step is Dancing With The Stars or Celebrity Rehab
3. Shop for the latest trends in ankle monitor fashions
2. Go see new Tom Hanks/Julia Roberts movie "Larry Crowne"... The Chicago Tribune calls it a delightful romp
1. Get treated for "exhaustion," "dehydration" or some bull**** celebrity affliction

And bashed already by Letterman, too!

Chaps

She ought to call Chuckles, he could bring some 7 gram rox over for a lil parteeee...

Blood Red Witch

I posted elsewhere that I wouldnt be commenting here until LL did a faceplant or the equevalent. Didnt take long did it? Know TMZ will not be "reporting" this story. Thank you ROL!

WELCOME BACK, LINDSAY!

Sounds like she was a "good girl" last night. No trips to the men's room.

What?

Oh, Andrew was with her.

themare

BRW,

You know they will be refuting the "tripping" statement. Dina or Jill09 or Susan or Nicole will be stating that it was the flashing of the cameras that blinded her. Yeah, right. Not even 24 hours after the bracelet was removed. And that white hair! She really does look about 65 now!