Lindsay Lohan -- Servicing the Community

6/29/2011 2:10 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

A few sweet hours afters being freed from house arrest, Lindsay Lohan was spotted entering one of her old haunts ... the Downtown Women's Center, to start completing her 480 hours of community service.

0629_lilo_INF

As part of her probation for the jewelry heist, Lindsay will also have to take a shoplifters alternative class and undergo psychological counseling.

Just another day in the life of a 20-something Hollywood actress.

help this young woman

Just so you all know.... that is NOT me. Bitch can jump off the balcony.... I'm not covering for her anymore. I'm gonna take it easy from now on. She's gonna fvck it up - everybody knows that - even DUIna. That's why she had some guys come over here and try to take the safe and some other sh[t. Didn't happen. I called the cops and said the stalker was back. Bet she's pissed.

Phreaky

The one good thing is there probably isn't a lot of people wearing expensive jewelry at the homeless shelter, they won't have to worry about getting it stolen.

some guy

I'll believe it when TMZ gets the pic. SS or it didn't happen.

Ghost Rider

well RW, unless you are completely oblivious to the real condition of our nations economy like Lindsay, you would know there are a lot of people out there in there 40s 50s 60s ect. who dont have things going there way right now. It must suck to be oblivious imo!

some guy

@LNor You sound Trollish. Is that anywhere near the Ukraine?

some guy

More importantly: How do you know Lindsay? R U Stalking her?

ketjo

Don't Hate her per say...just her behavior and her spoiled arragant,self centered attitude and her I'm special and don't have to okay the rules that normal people do.....She a schemer, a liar, a Con Artist, a fame whore extraordinaire and a diseased lesbian whore who will sleep with anything that has money or drugs... just the type of woman you want your daughter to grow up to be like...RIGHT !!!!

Hell , son she ain't even that pretty....
and most of all she is so entertaining to talk about because she never passes up the opprotunity of getting her face in the limelight.......So shut up sweetie I'm having to much fun....

some guy

Anyone have Chris Hansen on the line? I think I got his next Big Story.

Now Auditioning: Part of Little Girl.

some guy

Ugh... @TMZ the more i read the stories the more i feel the need to take a shower.

Rogue Warrior

If I had the choice between Casey A, Amanda K, and Linds, AI would pick in this order;

Casey A (a smoking body)
Amanda K (next door cute and heard she's freaky)
Linds (a tad too white, and not as appealing as the two above)

Rogue Warrior

I sure hope an 18 pack lasts the evening??????

some guy

@ Rogue Warrior

Ok, I dunno who the other 2 are, but i'd pick Linds.

some guy

@ RW

That usually takes me a couple days.

Ellie G

Oops, Sorry David, I accidently hit the report button on you. Did not mean to do that.

some guy

Starting to get this weird feeling.

Gotta go. Gotta go work out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments