Lindsay Lohan -- Servicing the Community

6/29/2011 2:10 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

A few sweet hours afters being freed from house arrest, Lindsay Lohan was spotted entering one of her old haunts ... the Downtown Women's Center, to start completing her 480 hours of community service.

0629_lilo_INF

As part of her probation for the jewelry heist, Lindsay will also have to take a shoplifters alternative class and undergo psychological counseling.

Just another day in the life of a 20-something Hollywood actress.

Marilyn

Can't she just go to this work at the shelter as a nice young women with a normal skirt & blouse like an average office worker?

Why does she always have to scream ME ME ME?

lalaland

Jesus H. Christ. I can't wrap my brain around just how clueless this girl is. What on Earth would make anyone think that's a good choice of clothes to wear to the Downtown Woman's Center. How about throwing on a pair of jeans and some tennies instead of an outfit that cost in the thousands of $$? It's just impossible to root for this girl.

Grandma Cracker

Rogue Warrior, more than anything in this world, I hope you get with Lindsay. That would be awesome and it would make me very happy.

Don't listen to John Boy, he is jealous of you. Poor John Boy works and works leading her twitter army and padding her hits and she just blows him off like a pesky fly.

I'll bet John Boy wishes he was like you. Bold, dynamic and overwhelmingly sexy. Go get her tiger!

Rogue Warrior

David,
Casey Anthony, look up her pics!

Amanda Knox, look up her pics (she is even fine in court)

Linds is Hot, however the other 2 have an X factor which trumps her first place vote!

In all seriousness, I think the other 2 would be much more interesting to talk to, and if intellect alone was the factor, I'd take Amanda Knox hands down running away from the pack!!!

She's EXTREMELY cute, freaky, Intelligent, and well rounded.

Rogue Warrior

grandma cracker about a minute ago

=========================================================

WOW, First GC buys her hubby a bike on Fathers Day, and NOW she comes out with the most articulate, sarcastic, comment that rolls like I do! I'm impressed GC, I will try and p[lay nice with you for your "creativity"! If I got with Linds, let's just say, there wouldn't be a chick like Sam anywhere near us! I'm not even in Hollywood and one of my ex's picked up a WAY hotter chick than Sam to have a 3some with!!! FACTOID! Actually, the chick smoked Linds in the looks dept. as well!

tenley

What the hell is a "shoplifters alternative" class? One where you are taught to either put it back or pay for it?

Ghost Rider

You know I wonder what everyone here would have said about Lucky, if that handle had said he could score a date with Lindsay the way RW talks now.lol. I think everyone is going a little soft on RW cause I know I would have a new craphole had Lucky written that.

D

Oh, great. Now we are going to have to deal with 10 Liho stories every day.

help this young woman

Watch.... any minute now she's gonna Tweet all over the place, saying how "amazing" CS was and how she's had an "amazing" day, how house arrest taught her "amazing" lessons and how DUIna is "amazing" cuz she raised her children all by herself with no help from anyone. Amazing. That's the only word she knows. How does she read all those scripts if she only knows one word?

Grandma Cracker

Izzy, I'm takin names for possible hookups with the lovely Lindsay. Lucky 130 is welcome to join the list anytime.

John Boy is no longer eligable because Lindsay has rejected him numerous times. The only threesome John Boy can do is the old "me, myself and I thing" (John Smith, David Yong and Julia).

That is kind of gross and I don't blame her for kicking him to the curb.

Sarah

"Just another day in the life of a 20-something Hollywood actress." Hahahahahaha dont make me laugh TMZ "actress"? shes a former child star who was in a few teen flicks, she hasnt been relavant for yrs and she never will be, the only reason shes still talked about is because shes a nasty skank, who's wasting her life doing drugs and being a alocholic, she already looks like a 50 yr old crackhead, Lindsay is a pathetic loser that needs to go away, shes like a cancer you cant get rid off.

Kartrashian Klown

Isn't that the lesbian she was with'*****?

Kartrashian Klown

Omg, it censored me even though I said nothing wrong. I meant to say..isn't that Samantha Ronson HAT? The hat she has on? I've seen it on Samantha.

ladyofargonne

She still has more talent than everyone at TMZ put together.

Marty

Lice shampoo.......check
Spray for body crabs.......check
Ugly shoes in case someone barfs on em....check

You know you can also get tape worms there Lindsey.

I love it when stupid girls do community service and get parasites!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments