Lindsay Lohan -- Free To Roam Today

6/29/2011 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been thirty-five days since she began her grueling house arrest -- and now, Lindsay Lohan is moments away from sweet, sweet freedom.

0629-lilo_EXD_free

The tracking device placed on Lindsay's ankle will be removed -- probably this morning -- and she will be free to roam the streets of Venice -- and beyond -- as she pleases.

Lindsay will then sign a house arrest completion form, which will then be forwarded to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

But Lindsay is not out of the woods.  She's on probation for the jewelry heist and must complete her 480 hours of community service.  She must also enroll in a "shoplifters alternative class" -- yes, we love that too -- and undergo psychological counseling.

But Lindsay will no longer have to endure the calamari that just doesn't travel well.  She's free to eat at Gjelina again, where the calamari is always fresh and crisp.

some guy

I think the important thing is still that no one died. I know it may just seem like a random roll of the dice, but sometimes that's how things are.

Jay

Lindsay Lohan is very lucky Judge Sautner gave her the celebrity special treatment of not having to drug/alcohol test while on formal probation for DUI/drug charges (she is on formal probation for that until she finishes her community service)even though the DA's office requested it.

If Lindsay had to drug and alcohol test the same thing would have happened as last year, she wouldnt have made it a month.

help this young woman

Fvck yesssss!!!! I'm gonna guzzle a bottle..... no - THREE bottles of Cristal and take half a white Valium. Pass out for two days!! FINALLY!!!!!Get out, bitch!! I hope you crash into a tree tonight.

Red Cloud

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff 3 minutes ago
LETS ALL HOPE SHE ROAMS ONTO THE LA FREEWAY AND GET***** BY A MACK TRUCK! CANT STAND THIS SKANK!

---------------------

Well then go away and don't come back you silly fkng freak.

some guy

I think if I did kill someone, I would actually be in Rikers right now, maybe not trolling teh internetz.

Joao

"shoplifters alternative class"!!!! That's not fair!!! Why is she being subjected to taking a shoplifter's class, SHE IS NOT A SHOPLIFTER, that necklace was on loan, her assistant forgot to complete the paperwork. She's being attacked just because she's BLACK!!! It's just ain't fair!!! She should go back to that fat ass star struck judge and tell her to remove that BS community service. Lindsey has been providing the world comic relief with her antics and sticking it to the system... that should be enough.

BTW, since it appears that the TMZ staff does nothing but surf the web and copy other websites "exclusive", why don't they follow-up on the celebrity promises. For instance, Pari******on, spent a couple nights in a hospital-thanks to that pathetic Mexican, sheriff Baca [I don't even live in CA and I know all the clowns names], while there she became born again-Bible in hand- and promised that she was going to commit her life to humanity and helping incarcerated women on their release. Now there's a lie that TMZ could have jumped on, but NOOOoooOOooOOOoooO, they're too star struck, it took Barbara Walters to bust Paris.

janet

I guess she is free to screw up again.

Ghost Rider

Rw when you go to the pool, do you ever try and impress the Ladies by busting out your Diving suit and Scuba gear?
You know, tell them a story about how you had to kill a shark with your bare hands once in it. Just curious, loser.

some guy

What does DUIna have to say about this? I heard she's an expert.

lou

David Jong - I didn't say don't forgive it. My point is that she's taking people's lives into her hands whenever she does it. But since I don't have a DUI, I have more of a tendency to expect those who drink and drive to be given legal ramifications for jeapordizing other people's lives. She wants to drink on her own time and dime and f up her life, fine. But if she takes unnecessary risks with other people's lives, not fine.

joeygirl45

@buckwhite100 32 minutes ago
"THEY SHOULD STOP CUDDLING THIS LITTLE SPOILED WHITE DRUG ADDICT WHORE IF THIS WAS A BLACK CHICK SHE WOULD BE IN PRISON WHITE PEOPLE ARE THEMOST EVIL DISGUSTING FILTHIEST RACE OF PEOPLE ON EARTH."

You sure spout a lot of this stuff on here.... what happened? some "white" chick piss in your cheerios? If it were an "average" person, they would be in prison right now. Get a grip... you sure have a lot of hatred in you. You'll "assume" i'm white because of my statement but you give "everyone" a bad name regardless of color. Grow up alreay.

lou

Red Cloud - that was very nicely handled on your part.

some guy

Why does she need to drink? Why can't she enjoy her newfound freedom sober? This can't be good if she wants to go out and party.

lou

David Jong 4 minutes ago

____________

No, not really. The random roll of the dice part is that no one died. The perfectly controllable aspect is the drinking and driving.

some guy

Has anyone asked her that? Why does she feel the need to drink? Besides the obvious answer?