Lindsay Lohan -- FREE AT LAST!

6/29/2011 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's painfully relaxing stint under house arrest is finally OVER!!!

Lindsay Lohan Released

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Lohan was officially released at 10:20 AM ... ending 35 arduous days of sun-tanning captivity.

We're told Lindsay is still inside her Venice, CA condo ... preparing to roll over to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

tmz-top-comments-banner
WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

I am still pissed off that she has had it so damn easy. She should have done the jail time.

grandma cracker grandma cracker

James Hetfield says "the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"

Joanne Joanne

Harvey, she still has to complete 480 hours of community service. How long does she have to do it? I can already predict that she will be back in court on this one! Oh...sorry judge...I couldn't finish my court ordered community service because I'm soooo busy being an actress!!!!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
nothing nothing

she has been abused by fame, and therefore has ended up confused and unsure of her future.

mannequin mannequin

I've gotta admit; if that were me, I'd have 2 or 3 days of shopping and dining out before I hit my CS. It's a good sign; wishing her the very best.

sweetdee88 sweetdee88

thank god! can she please stay out of trouble for a couple months so we can stop reading about her! please lindsey be good!!

WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

grandma cracker grandma cracker

Joanne Joanne

some guy

IDK... So Lindsay, I have to say my personal fave is Banana Walnut muffins. They're delish.

MartyMcFly

She's really starting to look like her Mom.. and that's not a good thing. I remember when this girl used to be hot. Now she has the face of a woman in her mid-to-late 40's. Ugh.

lou

Okay, Nicole, thanks for clarifying that. I'm actually glad to hear you say that you'd be done with her if she got another DUI. I think that's your meaning, at any rate. I agree, she was extremely fortunate that no one was hurt, thank God.

Out of all the things that she could possibly do hereon out, I sincerely hope that drinking and driving under the influence won't be one of them. Be an idiot, be a jerk but don't be the person who kills someone else.

Ghost Rider

David Jong, There is nothing hateful about telling people to join Emmas Stones Twitter army. Emma really needs to step it up a notch on this, I know she probably thinks it is dumb like me, but Emma has to beat Lindsays Twitter army. Nothing unoriginal or hateful about that, right?

lou

I have to say, I can believe a lot about Lohan...but finding a bowel movement in her room under a skirt isn't exactly high on my belief meter. that's just my personal opinion on the matter.

ammo461

Anyone else under the same siutation would have been tossed in jail for the entire length of their sentence! Just another example of who you are is the justice system you get. Hope she simply goes away.

Marilyn

NEXT! A fist fight, battery at the women's shelter.

Roger Rabbitt

Her mouth looks natural like that....guess she's ha plenty of practice....

some guy

@Izzy

I'll only do it if she downs 2 bottles of rum

Yar!

Lol

Jay

MyOpinionOnly less than a minute ago: David Jong - For someone who posts about 100 times on each story, you sure have some cahjones to call someone else a troll. Just saying
_________________________________________________________

HAHA LOL, I went to check his posting history since he accused me of being on TMZ too long and he has posted OVER 100 times TODAY! This is post number 9 throughout the day for me which is more than my usual).

What I am a troll because I dont want an update everytime Lindsay Lohan takes a freakin dump!

some guy

I meant Emma.

lou

David Jong - It really doesn't get any better from here. I'm gonna be honest and say that if you really love LL and don't want to hear bad things about her, this is not the place for you to be. I'm not trying to make that sound like, "don't come here!" If you're not stupid John Smith trolling, then I kind of like your posts. But most people here really have a lot of issues about Lindsay, to say the least. So is that where you want to spend your time? Just think about it, okay?

FallenAngel

Oh just leave her alone. It's over, let her move on with her life....

some guy

Idk if anyone else has noticed, but I've been trying to get Harvey to crack up on TMZ live. He's been doing pretty well, actually.

Dunno if i have the strength to do it today, I think. Gums starting to recede. Hair falling out. Maybe i should lie down...

XD

robski

Say "Hi" to the other jackass when you meet up in hell for killing someone in addition to yourself while driving under the influence. I ain't gonna lie...Does look good in the Pic though.