Lindsay Lohan -- FREE AT LAST!

6/29/2011 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's painfully relaxing stint under house arrest is finally OVER!!!

Lindsay Lohan Released

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Lohan was officially released at 10:20 AM ... ending 35 arduous days of sun-tanning captivity.

We're told Lindsay is still inside her Venice, CA condo ... preparing to roll over to the Downtown Women's Center to perform her community service.

tmz-top-comments-banner
WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

I am still pissed off that she has had it so damn easy. She should have done the jail time.

grandma cracker grandma cracker

James Hetfield says "the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way"

Joanne Joanne

Harvey, she still has to complete 480 hours of community service. How long does she have to do it? I can already predict that she will be back in court on this one! Oh...sorry judge...I couldn't finish my court ordered community service because I'm soooo busy being an actress!!!!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
nothing nothing

she has been abused by fame, and therefore has ended up confused and unsure of her future.

mannequin mannequin

I've gotta admit; if that were me, I'd have 2 or 3 days of shopping and dining out before I hit my CS. It's a good sign; wishing her the very best.

sweetdee88 sweetdee88

thank god! can she please stay out of trouble for a couple months so we can stop reading about her! please lindsey be good!!

WaxOnWhacksOff WaxOnWhacksOff

grandma cracker grandma cracker

Joanne Joanne

andyconda

The recession ha***** everybody really hard...
My neighbor got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
Wives are having sex with their husbands because they can't afford batteries.
CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
A stripper was killed when her audience showered her with rolls of pennies while she danced.
If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America .
Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
My cousin had an exorcism but couldn't afford to pay for it, and they re-possessed her!
A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .
A picture is now only worth 200 words.
When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share a room.
The Treasure Island casino in Las Vegas is now managed by Somali pirates.
Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear
is
being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!
And, finally...
I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds,
etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan , and when I told them I was suicidal, they got
all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

Jay

lou 18 minutes ago Jay said:

Well I guess at this point my chances of being at an audition are better than Lindsays!!!!!

Have a nice day!

_________

LMAO, Jay! Well done!

BTW, is your avatar Sid Vicious?
______________________________________________________________

Thanks lou! Yes it is Sid Vicious.

Rabinowitz The Hebe

The comments by LLDD are complete and utter lies. Lindsay loves and respects her multitude of fans, and Lindsay is loved and respected by her co-workers in the industry. This freak of a person doesn't even know Lindsay.

Lindsay right now is overloaded with scripts and offers. The big projects Lindsay is considering are offered to (A) listers only. Lindsays acting chops are well acknowledged in the industry, you get that type of acknowledgment because your respected and talented.

FU LLDD, Lou and the others who spread the disgusting hate and vitriol, and LIES!!!

Rabinowitz The Hebe

The only person who actually knows Lindsay is FriendofLindsay. The others here just spread the usual hate and lies. Well you idiots can eat it. She's back and there is nothing any of you can do to stop her from claiming her rightful place atop Hollywoods elite.

vorlon

lou 7 minutes ago

I dunno, Vorlon. Maybe even Nicole has her breaking point. Maybe she had to pick up after LL's DUI mess or something. Or who knows. Hate to say it but I think we'll find out the answer to this one at some point...

This is the person who still screams Linnocent even though Lilo's pled guilty been convicted of the theft. The person who claims the fur coat theft didn't happen because no charges were filed. (and it goes on.)

Sorry but after everything that's happened she's still a flag waving cheerleader. I don't believe anything's going to change her opinion.

Ghost Rider

Dont forge Andy that last month, those jerks who say the economy is getting better said employment is also rising. There was one company alone that hired enough people to make those percentages rise a just little, Mc Donalds. Dosent that make you feel a little better about the economy? Sorry...

vorlon

Rabinowitz The Hebe less than a minute ago

We won't have to- she'll do it to herself.

Tony

House Arrest is the same punishment as your parents making you go to your room.

lou

Yeah, it is, Tony. Except in Lindsay's case, Dina sent her to a room out in Hollywood, so Dina could party at home.

LL's Dirty Dong

PLEDGE A BUCK CAMPAIGN:

I pledge a buck that Lindsay Lohan will be back in jail or rehab by:

____________________________________________

If everyone fills out the form and pledges a buck to Los Angeles Downtown Women's Center, once she has been returned to rehab or jail, we all follow-up by sending the buck and a winfall will rain on the shelter.

This form is good until this happens. I promise if 100 people fill out this form, I can get the press to run a story about our pledge to the Center.

themare

I'm glad she has someone else doing the driving. Hope she can keep it together for real.

lou

Problem is, LL's Dirty Dong, I dunno that she is going back to jail or rehab. Her judge is soft on her. Looks to me like she wants shot of Lohan, no matter how it happens. Drunk again, stoned again, fighting again, stealing again, yes. Getting jail or rehab - in California? Yeah, good luck with that one.

But I'll pledge a buck to the shelter on the bet that she doesn't finish her CS in the lawfully prescribed time.

lou

Jay, I thought it was Sid. Have been wanting to say for a while that I like it (I was a fan of the Sex Pistols.)

lou

vorlon 34 minutes ago

Rogue Warrior 52 minutes ago
WISE LIST, however I'd prefer #6 to be, she get CONNECTED with Rogue Warrior!

Yeah just what she needs another unemployed, abusive slack jaw to sponge off of her.

________________

Can you frame that - and send it to him - and her?

Vonarie

File under: WHO CARES???? Please TMZ, if it wasn't for your constant coverage of this loser everyone would have forgotten about her months ago!