Tracy Morgan

... From Gays to 'Retards'

6/29/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan seems hell-bent on offending every minority group he can ... add the mentally and physically disabled to the ever-growing list.

0629_tracy_morgan_BN

Tracy warned his audience at a performance in New York City this weekend, "Don't ever mess with women who have retarded kids."  The audience groaned, but Tracy didn't stop:  "Them young retarded males is strong.  They're strong like chimps."

But more was yet to come.  Tracy reminisced about a girl he once dated, describing her as "a cripple" with a prosthetic arm, a mechanical larynx and a portable dialysis machine.

You'll recall, earlier this month, Tracy drew fire for another performance, in which he said he would stab his son to death if he spoke in a "gay voice."

Tracy apologized for the comments about gays, but now we gotta ask ...

Joe

He's a f'n Comic, stop being so sensitive. Name a top comedian current or otherwise that hasn't said retard, *** etc.. it's comedy, get over it.

some guy

@TorontoWoman

It's not about comedians being p.c. with their material. It's about someone who has just made a big faux pas, apologizes, and then goes out and does practically the same thing. He showed insensitivity to a demographic, just like what he did with the gay "jokes."

some guy

>sniff, sniff

some guy

Don't worry, Tracy. The calluses only hurt the first couple of days. You'll get used to it.

anony

He always goes off on rants like this.
Some funny, some not. And that's just based on the comedy quotient, not political correctness.
It's just that the gays have a stronger union than the retards.

some guy

I dunno why, but I think Tina Fey's kinda sexah.

Shame she's married, though. I'd let her do me.

St James III

I'd like to know why everybody is focusing on THIS guy for?? I mean what exactly did TRACY do because it has to be something deeper going on. It's like a witch hunt for this guy right now.

Sandra

Not a fan as mean humour is not my thing!! I suggest he will crash and burn sooner than later!!

some guy

This is kind of a big test for you, Tracy.

I said some **** that pissed you off, didn't I?

You gonna show some class and bite your tongue, or are you troll it up, act like a maniac, and type away.

That's how I get my dirt, you know. I read what people say.

Damon

It's comedy; get over it!

Harveys gay crush - Lisa Lampanelli - says horrific things in her show!

Coreection, LL's show only exist to offend!

@8:25 mark LL insults retards

meef

are you guys really trying to sanitize stand-up comedy into PC blah that could run on a campaign commercial?
what's the agenda?

some guy

Sry, TMZ

"..., or are you gonna troll it up..."

Fixed.

mama9

now I get it. If you want to be an ignorant azzhole all you have to do is stand up in front of everyone, state you are a comiedian (you don't need to be funny), and spew your hate.

some guy

@meef

... is your name Tracy?

some guy

Lol... that even sounds like something your character would say.