Tracy Morgan

... From Gays to 'Retards'

6/29/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan seems hell-bent on offending every minority group he can ... add the mentally and physically disabled to the ever-growing list.

0629_tracy_morgan_BN

Tracy warned his audience at a performance in New York City this weekend, "Don't ever mess with women who have retarded kids."  The audience groaned, but Tracy didn't stop:  "Them young retarded males is strong.  They're strong like chimps."

But more was yet to come.  Tracy reminisced about a girl he once dated, describing her as "a cripple" with a prosthetic arm, a mechanical larynx and a portable dialysis machine.

You'll recall, earlier this month, Tracy drew fire for another performance, in which he said he would stab his son to death if he spoke in a "gay voice."

Tracy apologized for the comments about gays, but now we gotta ask ...

some guy

@Sienna

I am not a comedian. I am an extremely troubled individual who probably needs help.

That's what I'm hoping to get while I'm here at Rikers.

Cooper

Is he stupid?

leslie

OBVIOUSLY HE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN BEING POLICTALLY CORRECT. BUT I DON'T REALLY MYSELF. THERE R THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE SAID BUT THAT IS THE WAY LIFE IS, DON'T TAKE ANYTHING TOO SERIOUS!

AndUKnowThisMan

It's comedy people!! Chill out!!

Kathy

He's a comic. So he is allowed to say mean, outrageous comments about anything he wants. NOT TRUE!

some guy

Lol... just noticed someone on TMZ might be just disagreeing with everything I say.

Srsly, Mike: How long did it take you and Charlie to come up with that BRILLIANT idea?

some guy

"When I pick my friends and blab everything to them, I make sure to find them at my nearest gossip rag. They always know how to keep their discretion."

Read more in Charlie's tell-all book!

leslie

Johnny

Great, now he's gotta pretend to like the retards too. Just let the guy do his job.

TMZ SUCKS

Get over yourself people. Everyone beotching and whining over this stuff need a life. Wow a comedian saying something offensive? It can not be? oh my word. TMZ u suck too for making every little thing a story. I think you guys are the retarded ones. No apology.

some guy

Srsly, Mike: How long has that 'fit club' thing been going on? I still cringe a little everytime you get on camera. Tubby.

some guy

I remember one time on the show, Max made a crack about your weight, and you gave him the dirtiest look, like he just ran over your mom.

Thanks for the material, Max!

tgrfan42069

this country is so politically correct its sad..btw you cant say god during a funeral service at Arlington now.

some guy

Mike, how many times did that Chipotle close down b/c you cleared out their inventory? I heard there were only scraps left.

brian042008

You have got to be kidding. Looks like being a comedian has gone too in this country. I can understand that he needed to tone down the improper gay joke, but now he can't will be judged for every little joke he makes. Sorry to everyone but if you don't like the joke walk out, next you will be saying that he can't make any animal jokes or straight couple jokes. Tell the Blue Collar Tour they are offending "Red Necks" end the madness. Stop all comedy. Take a chill pill dumb asses.