Tracy Morgan

... From Gays to 'Retards'

6/29/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan seems hell-bent on offending every minority group he can ... add the mentally and physically disabled to the ever-growing list.

0629_tracy_morgan_BN

Tracy warned his audience at a performance in New York City this weekend, "Don't ever mess with women who have retarded kids."  The audience groaned, but Tracy didn't stop:  "Them young retarded males is strong.  They're strong like chimps."

But more was yet to come.  Tracy reminisced about a girl he once dated, describing her as "a cripple" with a prosthetic arm, a mechanical larynx and a portable dialysis machine.

You'll recall, earlier this month, Tracy drew fire for another performance, in which he said he would stab his son to death if he spoke in a "gay voice."

Tracy apologized for the comments about gays, but now we gotta ask ...

BonerCityBeavers

It's comedy, Tracey Morgans been telling that joke for years.

some guy

TMZ never put anything out about how the crowd reacted. I'd like to know what they did.

some guy

I guess if they were cool with it, then it's ok with me.

Tony C

I love 30 rock but he is the one part of the show I can do with out. I don't find this moron funny in any way. He is just not funny to me.

some guy

I still think Tracy should dig some wells. Maybe burn off that spare tire of his

JimmyB

Really??! He's a comedian. Humor is subjective.

If you don't think it's funny: Don't laugh. It ain't complicated.

Steve

I'm sorry PC idiot's but if you define yourself by the sex of the person you stick your rotten little dink in or lick their sewer hole then you are pathetic already. Gay & proud. Fools.

The guy is a comedian. If you don't like him, don't go to his show. & that queer saying people walked out after the beating his son comment, yeah right!

Homo's: Try to be known by your true selves instead of the gender of who you have sex with.

Taylor Dadson

I notice he won't tell any black jokes. How convenient. Until he can do that, he is a bigot.

I am Spartacus

He's a comedian. I hear jokes like this all the time. As someone else said, go watch Lisa Lampenelli's standup and talk about offensive (TMZ doesnt rip her because she's their buddy). Most comedians are offensive.

People need to stop being so over-sensitive especially when it comes to comedy. TMZ only fuels the over-sensitive fire by making a big deal out of small stuff.

some guy

Something tells me Traci uses alot of homophobic slurs around his coworkers.

That would be really dumb. I mean, everyone in Hollywood is gay, including me!

Kirk

He did the same routine last year at a comedy show and nobody cared then, why care now. His stand up is not very funny I was disappointed in his comedy show when he came to town. He obviously needs great writers to be funny. The show was good a times but mostly just lame sex jokes and swearing. I like "blue comedy", Bob Saget was hilarious but his routine has flow and Tracy seemed like he was making it up as he went along. There was no rhyme or reason for the jokes. I do not get offended by bad jokes, either they are funny or not.

Whamo

Gloria Unread 59 minutes ago
But if Tracey Morgan was making this same exact joke about Sarah Palin, I'm guessing the Hollywood-types wouldn't have a problem at all.
============================================================
WHAT????? Give me a break. Did you bring your own wood or are we going to have to make you a cross?

How much whining do we have to put up with from Palin supporters anyway? I mean really, you'd think no other political candidate (or quasi candidate) has ever been attacked before. No only Palin I guess, I mean people are so unfair to her. What has she ever done to deserve such scrutiny, she perfect in everyway now isn't she.

I am Spartacus

Whats next? Going after the Blue Comedy Tour guys for offending rednecks?

And someone said how is this different than Michael Richards... Michael Richards pin pointed 1 person in the crowd and called him a N***** in a derogatory way. He wasn't using it as comedy he was simply calling him a N***** in a hateful way because he was upset. If he used the word N***** in part of his comedy people wouldn't have a big deal but it was clear he called that person that because he was pissed.

Lisa Lampenelli calls gay people all the names in the book and Chinese people chinks, gooks, etc. These people are comedians, they are there to entertain and make you laugh. If you don't find their humor funny, don'*****ch, simple as that.

some guy

Political trolls plz wait until TMZ posts a pic of the Palins. Either Bristol or Sarah will suffice.

Neil

This is ridiculous. He's a comedian...it's part of his act. Do you really think he has anything against gays or "retards"? No doubt, he works with a lot of gays in his line of work. THe retard bit is just that...a bit. Comedians have been mentioning gays, blacks, mexicans, retards, and everything else under the sun for decades. How this is even newsworthy is beyond me.