VIDEO: Lindsay Lohan FREE: I'm 'Excited' to Start Over

6/29/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Moments before stepping foot into the outside world for the first time in 35 days, Lindsay Lohan tells us, "I'm excited to start community service and focus on my work."062911_lindsay_lohan_still_v2

Rob Base

Team LLTMZ report- Liho is free im in Florida and I can hear the Cocaine and Bar owners cheering from here!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

DIE ALREADY YOU USELESS DRUGGIE DRUNKEN WHORE! SHE'LL BE DRUNK IN A WEEK! AND DEAD IN A YEAR! THE ONLY PERSON THAT GIVES A PHK ABOUT YOU IS YOU!

LL's Dirty Dong

PLEDGE A BUCK CAMPAIGN:

I pledge a buck that Lindsay Lohan will be back in jail or rehab by:

____________________________________________

If everyone fills out the form and pledges a buck to Los Angeles Downtown Women's Center, once she has been returned to rehab or jail, we all follow-up by sending the buck and a winfall will rain on the shelter.

This form is good until this happens. I promise if 100 people fill out this form, I can get the press to run a story about our pledge to the Center.

Jay

Who cares

Marilyn

Again those women in the shelter will not give her a pass!

Fist fight, punch out coming up soon as she is unable to control herself!

linda

I am so tired of hearing about her please media STOP

LL's Dirty Dong

PLEDGE A BUCK CAMPAIGN:

I pledge a buck that Lindsay Lohan will be back in jail or rehab by:

____January 31, 2012________________________________________

Max

In a club and drunk by Saturday.

Ghost Rider

Join Emma Stones Twitter army today. Just say no to Lindsay, says I!lol

Good riddance!

Thieving duck faced flashapus.

FallenAngel

Go Lindsay, put it behind you and move on. Seriously, leave her be. Let he restart her life.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Yup, back to "work" selling stories to gossip sites.

Dragon Tattoo

Let the countdown begins!!

Sienna Sacha

NBC, the company that doesn't want to use "UNDER GOD" in the pledge of aligence . ...want to berate Morgan for free speech??? Boycotte NBC

stargazer

Um, it's not the first time in 35 days. She went to court last week, remember???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments