Javier Colon -- I've Got Plans With TWO 'Voice' Judges

6/30/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Minutes after being crowned champion of "The Voice," Javier Colon was already talking about his next career move ... claiming TWO of the judges are already planning to get a piece of him.

ShelNJ

Dia! Dia! Dia! Shoulda been Dia..

JustaGuy

Dia= Goddess with a goddess like voice.

Javier = Colon with a colon like voice.

JustaGuy

Noelle. Obviously you have quite a few names on here
and obviously you work for this pathetic "extreme chef" show
since you're always on here failing miserably at getting people to watch.

It is rather hilarious though that your boss makes you do this
like getting a few hundred people to watch could possibly matter in the broad scheme of things.

I honestly hope your lame food network show tanks.
Quit treating viewer like they are idiots. Politely ask next time and save us the subtle crap.

bg

that was all set up, such a bad show took hours away from my life i can never get back....

Liz

His last name is Colón, a Spanish last name that doesn't have anything to do with colon, bunch of morons...most of the haters commenting here are probably not older than 12 years old...He is the winner, move on people...

JustaGuy

Liz, I hope Mr. Colon EXPLODES onto the scene.
I hope he doesn't become a puppet and have someone shove
their hand in Mr. Colon.

I truly hope Mr. Colon doesn't get screwed.

Lexa

Wow. Clearly Justaguy is quite the d*ck, picking on all the ladies. What do you do, smack your girlfriend/boyfriend up side the face when they disagree with you? Betting this guy has Just A Small D*ck too. And clearly loves to get the last word in - a win is his small, petty world. Get a life, bro.

Regulator

I didn'*****ch the show, but saw the finale on Hulu. I only saw the girl singing with Cee Lo. Straight up -- she lost that competition because Cee Lo was on her team. Horrible!

Wow, did that guy get lucky with a one-hit-wonder! Ride that wave, Cee Lo; it's going to last about 14 more minutes.

Marc

its about voice not looks thats why its called the voice and they cant see the person just for that reason they dont pick a hot person that cant sing for ****!

Truth

DUDE WILL BE GONE SOON ENOUGH LIKE HIS PAST ALBUMS. HE CAME OUT THE SAME YEAR AS JOHN LEGEND. OBVIOUSLY THIS DUDE WAS TOO ORDINARY. LOOK AT THE 2 CAREERS. EVERYONE KNOWS JOHN LEGEND... WHO'S THIS COLON DUDE??? EXACTLY... NEXT!

sparkie

Javier Colon seems to be a real nice and humble guy, but I still think Dia should have won. (Javier has had four record deals and hasn't done anything!) I was thinking that Javier's original song would screw him because it was wrong for his vocals, but I guess not. Maybe not all of Dia's fans voted (I didn't, and I regret it now) but oh well. Dia and her band will have the better career by far, IMO. Congratz to Javier,I guess.

Hanna

I was rooting for Dia the whole time. I was so sure she would win, then I saw Biebers message about voting for Javier on facebook and my heart sunk. I knew the minute I saw that that it was over for Dia, poor girl. I blame Adam and Bieber. It should have been Dia with the victory.
Sorry Javier, but I'm sure you know it's true.
Best of luck to all of the singers, I hope they'll go far.

maya

something is wrong with the result this man was made up to win from the began

Anon2012

I'm glad Javier won. He reminds me of Usher! Yay, Javier! Do good things!

Leooo

Quite frankly I find both Dia & Javier to be using gimmicks in the Voice. Javier always showing family values while Dia is trying to show she is very shy. I seriously doubt this.

I can tell you Dia is part of Meg (sister) & Dia band for a while now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meg_%26_Dia

Even so I will get Dia's music when its available as I won't be listening to Javier's nonsense.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments