Bieber Rips BET Security

'This Guy's a D-Bag'

6/30/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber's entourage and security at the BET Awards got into a heated showdown -- which ended with JB declaring the doorman was "a douche bag" ... and the whole incident went down on camera.

062911-justin-bieber-video_2
TMZ obtained the video, which shows Bieber -- who was a presenter at the award show -- and his squad being stopped at the door last weekend. It appears one of Justin's bodyguards did NOT have a ticket ... and while both sides argued, Biebs eventually interrupted by saying, "I need to bring my security! This guy's a douche bag."

Everyone on Team Bieb ended up getting into the show -- and a BET rep downplayed the incident ... saying, "It is our standard policy to make sure everyone has their tickets or credential upon arrival. Justin had the proper credentials."

As for Justin -- his rep says the Biebs was just standing up for his bodyguards ... the guys who always have his back.

0630_BET_FOOTER

bieberloser

what a loser this kid has become.. yes he's got tons of money, but no soul.. spoiled piece of trash

M.O

And another chance to bash him again, but the point is people don't know him, only what they see through media and everything gets discussed,I can see people judging someone they have a very superficial expression about, it's a whole different story if you actually learn something about them, this kid handles everything better than most celebrities and seems to be a good person, never judge people you don't know.

Americentric

Bieber cant get a plus one?
Just another one of those extreme security guards like on Martin.

spreading truth

justin is right. they were douchbags. how many of you commenting here were actually there? yeah. i didnt think so. i was there working inside the show. it was a nightmare to get in with equipment even with proper credentials. after the show, i took one load of equipment to my truck and was denied entrance back in, with proper credentials, to retrieve the rest of it. and the idiot LAPD backed them up. because they were told no one was allowed back in. morons. people are working getting gear out of there, we are not audience members trying to get back in. trust us, there were many stories of this type going around that night. one publicist for an actress presenting an award that night told me later she had been pushed and kept away from her client. her client told her never again will they do that show. they were douchbags, not "just doing their jobs". their job is not to prevent others from doing their jobs. it took me half an hour and almost an arrest to get back in and get my equipment out. douchbags for sure.

BH

Feel sorry for this kid. Met him before he was super famous and he was nice. Scooter Braun is making him do way too much trying to squeeze every dollar out before things slow down. Justin’s schedule could cause anyone to snap. His mom is nice also, but management has taken Justin out of her grip. I hope she can do something because he will soon be 18. Apparently for management it’s all about the money first and Justin’s well being and sanity second. His manager is young and obviously blinded to this reality.

D

What was he doing at the BET awards anyway?? like damn thats why we have shows like this to acknowledge our own artists. His career will soon be over anyway lol because hes getting older and the cuteness is fading away by the minute and he will no longer appeal to 12 and 13 year old don't believe me look at Aaron Carter,Miley Cyrus, and the Jonas Bros.

JAMES LAKOVISH

THROWBAC KID, very good post and blacks call white people grays so the white people should do the same has the black people did with N-WORD. AND I WOULD HAVE SPELLED IT OUT EXCEPT TMZ WOULD NOT HAVE POSTED IT.

some guy

I heard the Stanly Cup holds alot of beer.

Next year, right , Canada?

didi

Justin bieber is a soxy boy

Sarah

Ah man Justin, I am always rooting for you but this behavior is really immature and absolutely NOT role model behavior. If you love your fans as much as you say you do, then come on buddy be a role model. The security guard is just doing his job, no need to name call...and even if the guard were being a d-bag, be the better person (hmm...ROLE MODEL)and stay cool.

boricua81

LMAO..A canadian...lets see where is my taxpayer money going....mmmm ahhh to clean after the &*%^ canadians that come to the US and leave their trash on our streets...douchebags. Ohh wait its justin lets see...yeah a canadian living the american dream. "Ohhh Cagada" I meant Canada. why doesnt he lives the dream in his own country... oh i know 'cause there isn't any there lol. Canadians should respect the Country they put foot on.

elliott

Justin is a D-Bag. He is an idiot who is just a flash in the pan and will be forgotten soon. What an idiot! What would he need a bunch of hanger on security persons for? It's not like he is that interesting, he's a spoiled BRAT who thinks he is a singer when in fact he can only sing with electronic help, go home to canada you brat and have someone change your diapers.

KO

Talk about a loser, the BET awards does not have a big following, I guess that's why they brought in Bieber. They got him to present because they didn't want someone else say here is your MF award.

didi

Justin bieber is a sexy boy

Friend of Heathers

Seriously, I have run into Justin Bieber and his bodyguard and the bodyguard is the real douchebag! I was in Los Angeles and I was standing at a jewelry booth checking out the jewelry when I looked at some teenager standing right next to me and I thought, "Jeez, are all the teenage boys wearing the Justin Bieber hairdo these days or what"? Then he looked at me and I flipped out because he was my daughter's favorite star and she was nearby. So, I grabbed his best friend, Ryan's arm, not knowing who he was and I exclaimed, OMG, that's Justin Bieber, I've got to go get my daughter! So, I ran and got her from a store and I asked Justin if he would take a photo with my daughter and Justin literally just ignored me and actually looked right past me. I couldn't believe how arrogant he was. Then when we tried to take cell phone photos Justin's rude bodyguard told me I couldn't take any photos of him. I said, "It's a public sidewalk and he said, "you can't take any photos of him today." Gee, it's not up to you bodyguard dude. So, I said, "you don't have to be so rude about it." Justin is a brat and his bodyguard thinks he can boss around the public, on public property trying to take cell phone photos. I took 3 cell phone photos of him anyway. I have a son the same age as Justin and my son would never just ignore and adult who spoke to him. That's the problem with making a kid a star; they get made into an adult way too early, second thought, I bet Taylor Swift would respond if an adult had spoken to her for a photo at age 16.