MSNBC Analyst SUSPENDED for Calling Obama 'D*ck'

6/30/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Time" editor and MSNBC analyst Mark Halperin has been suspended indefinitely by the network after he called President Barack Obama a "d*ck" on live television ... and the footage is hilarious.
063011_mark_halperin_still

Mark dropped the d-bomb earlier today on the "Morning Joe" broadcast -- claiming he thought Obama was "kind of a d*ck yesterday" at the President's White House news conference.

Mark has since profusely apologized for the comment, but MSNBC followed through with the suspension anyway -- claiming his "comments this morning were completely inappropriate and unacceptable."

So we gotta ask ...

@Today

Have Al check the kids into the audience.

@Jansing

Why should we believe Obama can pass anything? He can't even win an argument over when he's allowed to talk.

@K&H

Kathie's too drunk to play. Loser.

@MSNBC

I think that panelist just blew some smoke. I haven't noticed any lasting benefits from the stimulus spending. Was more like a temporary measure IMO.

@MSNBC

Bush... I'm surprised his shoes don't squish from all the blood he's spilled. Murderer.

@MSNBC

Twitter... last refuge of the desperate. Does Bachmann know Lindsay?

@Today

I think those idiot retards who believed her should pay. Butt-hurt much?

I really don't like Florida. Bunch of whiny crybaby bullies.

@MSNBC

Sorry, but I have yet to see Obama show leadership during a crisis. Seems to me like he's more a "good-time" President who'd rather hang out in Camp David than deal with our problems.

@MSNBC

I'll endorse Palin if and only if I can have a 3some with her and Bristol.

@MSNBC

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

-That manic-depressive guy

@MSNBC

I've seen some backpacks that have rollers on them.

@MSNBC

I respect the office; I just think the man is weak and ineffectual.

@Today

Those tigers look like they would make a lovely pair of gloves.

@Today

Just saw that piece about that girl who committed "suicide" in San Diego. How in the world could authorities have believed it was suicide? Makes absolutely no sense to tie your own hands together and hang yourself. Have the sheriffs received any large sums of money recently?

@MSNBC

Good luck to the rebels. I hope this battle ends quickly and with little bloodshed. I hope Qadafi is found soon.

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments