MSNBC Analyst SUSPENDED for Calling Obama 'D*ck'

6/30/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Time" editor and MSNBC analyst Mark Halperin has been suspended indefinitely by the network after he called President Barack Obama a "d*ck" on live television ... and the footage is hilarious.
063011_mark_halperin_still

Mark dropped the d-bomb earlier today on the "Morning Joe" broadcast -- claiming he thought Obama was "kind of a d*ck yesterday" at the President's White House news conference.

Mark has since profusely apologized for the comment, but MSNBC followed through with the suspension anyway -- claiming his "comments this morning were completely inappropriate and unacceptable."

So we gotta ask ...

@MSNBC

Hollywood should just give her another reality show. Seems that's the job she's suited for.

@MSNBC

I would like to see the govt. get rid of as much corruption as possible before taxes are raised. Think the U.S. could raise alot of money that way, especially with Medicare.

@MSNBC

I still remember what Perry said about how the U.S. should conduct its foreign policy. IDK... sounded very Bushy to me. Gung-ho and all that crap.

@MSNBC

I wish Obama spends as much effort on creating jobs as he does on his speeches, or does he have someone write his speeches for him.

@Today

I've noticed alot of weird weather lately. Guess climate change is just a myth, amirite.

@Today

Meh... I get the impression Obama just wants to hang out with celebs. He's like the Dina Lohan of Washington.

@Today

Meh... another busybody that doesn't when to mind her own business. I would sue if I was the mother.

@Today

Was listening to the radio on the way to a store just now, and learned that today is "Fight Procrastination" day. IDK... think I'll get around to that later.

@MSNBC

I've thought recently about having a 3rd party. IDK... dunno if it'll be possible. Can't be easy for it to win.

@Jansing

I'm surprised that many people think the U.S. is on the right track.

@K&H

Teddy thinks the entire "Housewives" cast should commit suicide. Raise the IQ level in Bev Hills.

@MSNBC

I like the guy who sells me cigarettes; doesn't mean I think he's a good President.

@MSNBC

Hmmm... any consideration given about replacing Air Force One? I think it should be replaced with something smaller and more efficient. Something more along the lines of a corporate jet.

I saw that Natl. Geo special about A.F. 1. Think some of that stuff is unnecessary. Does the President really need that big of a desk?

@MSNBC

I'll say it: Billy Crystal is old.

@MSNBC

One must always consider, in a worst-case scenario, the occasional tactical nuke as well.

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments