Octomom -- I Made $28,000 In June

7/1/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom has finally dug herself out of a massive financial hole -- raking in a grand total of $28,000 in June ... and she didn't even have to get naked to do it.

Nadya Suleman

We're told Nadya made her money doing various things like "Celebridate," The Cable Show in Chicago, MMA fights, a celebrity boxing match, bikini photo shoots, and several paid interviews across the globe.

And she has more paid gigs in the pipeline -- including another celebrity boxing match, several more interviews, and a possible instructional workout video.

If you feel like congratulating her, Octo will be celebrating her b-day at the House of Blues on July 13th -- but the place might already be at capacity ... thanks to her kids.

0603_octomom_bikini_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

get real

S. in Colorado, you must have been reading my mind. I too throw up in my mouth whenever I see her face.

ana

Who paid for your boob job anad tummy tuck ????? That could of been food for those babies. You suck and are very sick. Rot in Hell........

rob

please don't put this piece of trash up on your site and condone the behaviour of such a bad mother and human being. She uses her kids for publicity and an awful attempt at fame even though she possess no talent and is gross. She can't afford to take care of her kids but there was enough money for plastic surgery.

spenditall

The title of this article is "Octoscam earns $28,000.00 in June" yet she sucks on charity to fix her son, Jonah's deformed lip. Certainly Cosmeticare and the Magic Mirror Foundation could have helped a family with a TRUE financial hardship. I'm happy for Jonah. I just wi***** would have been two years ago like the Dr. suggested.

crazy-lio

at least she s workin for it!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13