Aaron Carter:

I NEVER Said

MJ Gave Me Coke!!!

7/1/2011 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aaron Carter's rep claims the singer NEVER told an entertainment reporter Michael Jackson gave him cocaine and alcohol when he was 15 years old ... and says the reporter COMPLETELY FABRICATED the story.

0701_aaron_mj_EX
The controversy stems from an article that ran in OK! Magazine in Australia, written by international journalist Daphne Barak. In the article, Carter was quoted as saying, "Yes, [MJ] gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15. As for drugs? He gave me cocaine."

But Carter's rep tells TMZ, "Nothing was said that was reported" ... and directed us toward a YouTube video of the interview with Barak ... which seems to back up Aaron's side of the story.

UPDATE: A rep for Barak tells TMZ, "Aaron Carter told Daphne Barak in his lengthy interview in Spain, that Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine while he was 15. He also said that Michael invited him to sleep in his room, and when Aaron woke up at 5:00 AM, he found Michael on his bed."

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28

Cherwood

Hey Mymjj5, awwwwww, junk!!! Keep dreamin' girl, keep dreamin', but unless you've been FACE to FACE with the King of GORGEOUS, you have NO CLUE!!!
And for the record, I don't divulge my age....well actually, I've already spilled those beans, but I don't mind since most people think I'm 15 yrs. younger. Let's just say I'm old enough to have had the same cultural experiences he had, so we can relate, get me?
As for the Directors you mentioned, Spike is the ONLY one who has beat the system at their own game, mainly by staying true to his CUTTING EDGED art--they couldn't help but acknowledge his gift once A-list actors, BLACK AND WHITE were clamoring to work with him in the 90's. Not sure why he's at a stand-still now, but it can't be simply because he offended someone as he was doing that from DAY ONE....I LOVE his style!!
Also, I KNOW you didn't insult him AGAIN by trashing his acting in "Bad". IMO he did a good job in that one also. I especially LOVED his nonverbals and the part where he said "Get off me!" It was a shock to the system to hear that coming out of Michael, since it was the era before some of us realized that soft-spoken voice of his was just a Stage persona....
OMG, he was GORGEOUS in that Short film and his dancing?? Put it this way, he took it to another level, especially that part when he turns his back, looks over his shoulder and pumps it up and down...OWWWWW!!
BTW: Laugh if you will, but it's the TRUTH--I did fall in love with him all over again after seeing "Ghosts". Just when I thought he had gone as far as he was going to go with the live "Bad" look, he came back as "MAESTRO" and blew everything away...mm-mm-mmmm!!!
-Hey Pegasus! Pay us no mind, we're just TRASH-TALKING! The only people I have issues with are ones too CRACK-BRAINED to realize how BEAUTIFUL he was....and still is.....
-Hey TSIG! The thing with that Livingston-Strong/Tohme debacle is the fact that they're now questioning the CREDIBILITY of the Appraisers of that collection. So the question is what does Brett actually have and did Tohme really give it to him under the guise of a fake letter?
Also, why is Mann and the family making demands when NEITHER stands to benefit from the outcome. When the art is recovered, it will return to the ESTATE, where it belongs....
Cher
MJJ Justice League 2009--WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!

mymjj5.

_______________________________________________________________
CHECK YO SELF CHICKIE!!!! I REVEALED THAT LAST YEAR. THIS AINT HYPE NOR SOME FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION.....LIKE YOUR MISSED OPPORTUNITY.....
So your pushing 55 huh????? I must say I have that look younger than you are thing working in my favor too.
Glowing, radiant skin.....that's me!!!! People always think that my daughter is my sister. I love it!!!
Michael looked good in ghost. he really looked younger and very healthy. I was kinda over his pushing the video envelop all the time. I just loved what I loved about him.....nothing else required.

Spike is the ONLY one who has beat the system???? at their own game????? mainly by staying true to his CUTTING EDGED?????

He stayed true alright. He stayed his butt out of Hollywood because he will never have a place among that smug wannabe elitist group of vulchers. The big movie production companies don't give a flying flip about the Tylers, Spikes and Os of the world unless they are willing to be used.

mymjj5.

________________________________________________________________
Now you're talkin!!

LOVE MICHAEL'S POUTY LIP!

HEY MICHAEL: "CAN I GET A TABLE DANCE"? LOL!!!

Marie

Pegasus 1 day ago Ladies - Please!
We All Loved and Still Love Michael! Most of the women in the World are In Love with Michael! And little wonder too! He Was and Will Continue to be the Ultimate Male! There was literally nothing about Michael not to Love. God gave Michael to Everyone Female on this planet - (just wish that he had made a few more is all).

Too bad I did not have a hot piece of Michael pie.

Pegasus

Hi Marie:

Yes, I am with you on that! Michael was and still is the Best Apple Pie Ever in this World! Ever So Sweet and Tasty and just enough Cinnamon to really Spice It Up!

God put the Apple on the Tree - (and the Apple never falls far from the tree) - Michael is the Apple of my eye - hence, mankind made Michael into the Sweetest & Tastiest Apple Pie to be served with lots and lots of very very cold ice cream to all the ladies. You need the ice cream to cool off from that Ultra Hot Apple Pie!

mymjj5.

I love how michael's female fans are still so drawn to him. Supporting him even more in death.
Love you "my" king! Love you!

Marie

Pegasus 22 hours ago
Michael was and still is the Best Apple Pie Ever in this World! Ever So Sweet and Tasty and just enough Cinnamon to really Spice It Up! You need the ice cream to cool off from that Ultra Hot Apple Pie!

Now I am hungry. LOL!

Pegasus

Marie:

Marie

Pegasus 17 hours ago
Marie: I tell you this much. If it had Michael in the Garden of Eden instead of Adam - Eve would have been chasing Michael around the garden trying to get at his apples instead of the apple on that other tree along with His Magical Wand which could cast a spell all on its own! Ha Ha

Your post is very funny. Michael Jackson was one sexy beast. I don't blame all these women for falling in love with him heads over heels (Madonna, LMP, Madonna, Amy Whinehouse, June Chandler, Brooke Shields, Debbie Rowe, Ola Ray, Naomi Campbell, Princess Stephanie of Monaco, Cindy Crawford, etc...).

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28