George Lopez -- Divorce Final

7/1/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Lopez is officially back on el mercado ... TMZ has learned his divorce from the valiant Ann Serrano has been finalized.

George Lopez Divorce

Serrano had filed for divorce back in November -- citing "irreconcilable differences" ... and according to court documents filed this afternoon, the marriage is officially over and out.

The two had been married for 17 years and have one minor daughter together.

0701_celebrity_splits_footer

pap rat

See my NEW door retoes photatos chip TV comm as I knock the wit from someone stealin my chipos.Oh yes TMZ yourt street JC sucks as the real JC is black and lookin down on YOU so knock your own fake faith and let JC be JC not your cornfeild kills

EvilPromise

well good for them.. now maybe George can start being FUNNY once again!

I miss those days

some guy

Didn't George's wife donate one of her kidneys to George? Does he think he can find someone better? Does she get to take back the kidney during the settlement?

Maybe her parting gift to him could be a dialysis machine.

some guy

Whatsamatter, George? She not pretty enough anymore? Guess with your talk show being such a huge hit and all, there must be tons of Hollywood skanks lining up.

Maybe you should get one of those deli ticket machines and put it on your front door. Don't want anyone to cut in line, amirite?

some guy

OK... I need to go to bed. Gonna check this thread later. If I smell any Trolls, I'll let you know.

Sena

I used to like the guy, before he got the way he is now. I think he's a pompous a-hole. If what everyone is saying on here about him cheating is right, then he's an even bigger a-hole, but it wouldn't surprise me. Congrats to the ex-wife for getting rid of that piece of trash. I've watched his show a few times, didn't think it was funny AT ALL!! And now that Conan is before him, who needs his show? Like at a concert, you never put the real talent before the opening show. Amiright? Also, who would sleep with this douche??? That is one butt ugly human being. Just sayin...

Billy

I'd divorce this no talent hack too. He's never done anything funny that I've seen.

fran

I would say he is the lowest of the low..Arnold and Tiger look like angels by comparison

what a beautiful day

LOPEZ receives a KIDNEY from his now xwife, and then he DUMPS her?
What a piece of SH*T he is.

fran

pap rat 9 hours ago

*****

hmmmm what...in english please

rini6

Why is everyone assuming he dumped her and not the other way around?

Either way, this is truly sad. Apparently, even sharing organs can't keep a marriage together.

susan

Rini6...she filed for divorce after the National Enquier outed him for hiring and sleeping with prostitutes...so yes, she left his ass after that! Good for her...she can now live with honesty. Ann gave George class..now we see what he really is trash!

justagirl

And they have 1 kidney together ;)

CriticXtreme

You have to be huge in your career and making money, not a fat female in Hollyweird. The most stunning, rich and dumb fame whores are turning 18 years old every 13 minutes. Now thank for the kidney ish - move on....

Robert Paterson

the word is that shes started getting really jealous,after his Great Success on the Late Night show LOPEZ-TONIGHT, and that's when the problems started.

got this info from a close friend and a contributor for Entertaintment Weekly.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments