Joe Rogan on 'Fear Factor' Return -- CHA-CHING!!!!

7/1/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Rogan says his decision to return to "Fear Factor" is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, BABY ... saying, "I had to get that LONG paper SON!"

0701_joe_rogan_video_tmz_ex
Rogan -- who recently agreed to once again host the resurrected TV series for NBC -- was clearly joking ... and explained, "I definitely would have done it for free."

"Parts of it are fun ... parts of it are f**king boring ... but as far as regular jobs go, it f**king ROCKS."

The PMG

YES! I can finally dust off my audition tape

Delaware D

I assumed Jennifer Lopez was going to replace him as the host.

Ehécatl

Wasn´t this guy once a semi-funny comedian? Now look what he´s doing --- getting people to each ****roaches for money. Ugh.

OooooNooo!

"I would do it for free", , , yea sure you would. Douche

Ehécatl

that should have read "eat c*ckroaches for money". What is up with the censorship, TMZ? It´s getting a little extreme.

Junglemuff

@ehecatl you are one clueless tard. Joe is very successful and very intelligent. Pretty down to earth dude. So next time you make a retarded comment, use the information highway a little bit so you don't look like a child who was born lacking oxygen.

The PMG

@Ehécatl I'm guessing you haven't left your bedroom in about as long as that show has been off the air.

anony

IS he still gay or not?
Just askin'.....

Billy

This guys was the biggest douche I've ever seen on TV. He was the big reason I tuned out and didn'*****ch the show. Now that he's back, I can say I'll not be watching it again. And as for gay, yea, I still think he's gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it. But why not just come out.

SantaFeJack

If he did the show with his shirt off and did not speak...maybe then I migh*****ch the show until the first commercial break.

Facebook Sucks

anony 13 minutes ago

IS he still gay or not?
Just askin'....

______________________________________

Why? you looking to hook up with him? I'm sure if Rogan was gay he could do better than YOU.

bobby smith

JOE ROGAN is awesome... He tells it like it is!!! Swears and is not afraid to say words others would shy away from.

JOE rocks!!

Reality

@EHC- The guy has been touring non-stop for years and has one of the most thought provoking intelligent stand-up in the business. And he is ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED COMEDIANS FOR THAT. And on top of his main job, I think he has a full slate. I guess if you haven't heard any of his stand-up, you'd think you'd keep your mouth shut. HAHA, You're an idiot, people in the business respect him for his honesty and humor, BUT YOU'RE JUST THROWING STONES. At least respect the guy for his intelligence and humor, even if you don't like him. Fooking moron you are

Reality

Billy, I don't think you'd say that if you ever met him. Rogan himself said that "people must think I'm an ******* when they watch me on that show. I was unfunny" to paraphrase. Watch him in interviews, that guy is one of the smartest, MOST HUMBLE people in the business. So why do you judge him off a show that doesn't even reflect his real personality. I KNOW, BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ********.

ay

laughing at the comments about joe being gone.. he hasn't gone anywhere, still sells out comedy shows world wide, commentates ufc and has a top 5 podcast in the world on itunes

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments