Joe Rogan on 'Fear Factor' Return -- CHA-CHING!!!!

7/1/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Rogan says his decision to return to "Fear Factor" is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, BABY ... saying, "I had to get that LONG paper SON!"

0701_joe_rogan_video_tmz_ex
Rogan -- who recently agreed to once again host the resurrected TV series for NBC -- was clearly joking ... and explained, "I definitely would have done it for free."

"Parts of it are fun ... parts of it are f**king boring ... but as far as regular jobs go, it f**king ROCKS."

mike

some of you guys are idiots, one hes not gay hes married and has daughters, 2 hes already rich from his comedy, and doing commentary for the ufc, hes making jokes when he says its all about the money. oh yea when you hear a comedian talk dont take every thing that comes out his mouth seriously.

greg

when is joe going to get in the ring? he's got skills.

augman

I'm surprised they haven't run out of disgusting things to put in contestant's mouths. Nonetheless, I think I'll skip FF this time around.

jdub

I F***ING LOVE JOE ROGAN

lanie

I love that freakin show. I was so pissed when they cancelled it. I don'*****ch much TV, but I watched that show every time it was on, plus the reruns.

Joe is an arrogant, sexist d-bag. I can not stand him in any other aspect..but he was a REALLY good host on that show.

So although I can't stand him - I am glad he's back. LOL.. yes, that doesn't make sense - but it is what it is..

Melissa

LOVE FEAR FACTOR!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!
That's the best news I've heard so far today!!!!

ashley

YES!!!Loved that show, it was hillarious!

MyOpinionOnly

Yay! I loved Fear Factor! And Joe Rogan is so not a douche! He was the best host and one of the reasons I used to love watching. He has an awesome personality and lays it out like it is! gO jOE!

marcia

I wasted my money seeing this guys supposed comedy show....I kept waiting to laugh....he's so stuck on himself..and the MMA...he was talking about having sex with a 4 yr old kid....half the crowd, mostly women got up and walked out...HE IS SO NOT WORTH THE TIME OR SPACE!!!

kimk

He has the best PODcast ever and best stand up ever! it amazes me he has time from doing his podcast, standup, UFC and now this! doing it big joe

right straight

Go ahead Joe Rogan,speaks the truth with no apologies.Breath of fresh air in this world of bullsh*t politics

ne_one

Joe Rogan is the man.

Glad to see him back on the air again.

flick555

Just when you thought he had gone away, he's back. You spray and spray...but just can't rid of it.

Carl

Of course it is for the money, why wouldn't it be? Actors may work for nearly free for some small independent film with a lot of artistic merit. Fear Factor? No way. It isn't small, it isn't independent, and it has no artistic merit whatsoever.

Jorge Reyes

Joe Rogan is a HILARIOUS comedian, seen him in vegas along with Joey Diaz and Ari Shaffir. I'm glad he's back to do the show, it wouldn't have been right without him! Give them a great show Joe!

To everyone else, check out his Podcast and website:

JoeRogan.Net

You'll find treasures there!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments