Nick Jonas

Check Out My HOT

Older Girlfriend

7/3/2011 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

18-year-old Nick Jonas landed himself one SMOKING HOT 26-year-old girlfriend -- singer Delta Goodrem. They're TOTALLY doing it, right? Right? Anyone?070111_TV_nick_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

sonny

1st

ase

Interesting story!
I am a beautiful doctor and now I­ am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i­ got a username Andromeda2002 on­ ---Marry'Millionaire.C óM--------it's the most­ effective site in the world to connect with, date and­ marry successful, beautiful people.-Meanwhile, .­ It's worthy a try. You do not have to be rich or­ famous...
-----

I Chinee

Who the hell is Delta Goodrem?

Sam

Delta is from Australia. she hasn't done very much and not very successful but it doesn't take much to be an Australian celebrity.

kitnplayn

How stupid is TMZ that they would take two nice people and make baseless inuendos regarding their personal intimacies, in public, just because they are entertainers? You all must be really hollow inside. You seem to have convinced yourself that it is okay to be ignorant.

kirsty

as for the suck him dry comment, firstly your disgusting grow up. Secondly she owns a 2.5milion house in the hollywood hills! Dont think she needs his money!

kirsty

to sam - hasnt done much in australia! lol 3 no1 albums, 8 no1 singles, highest selling album of the decade. Her debut album was top of charts for 29 weeks! need to get your facts straight

Ky

Sam your obviously a not so Bright Yank!! Delta Goodrem is actually a quite accomplished singer and actor in Oz. She has had 8 number 1 singles and 3 number 1 Albums in Australia...just because shes not well know in the States dont mean shes not famous or a money hungry whore...Maybe you should pull your head out your ass and google her! She is one of the most nicest people you could ever meet and is Australias Sweetheart, has won numerous Aria's for her music, was diagnoised with Cancer at the age of 18 and successfully beat it and is in remission, and in her spare time when home visits the Childrens Cancer Wards and grants little kids there last wish. And as for Bleeding Nick Jonas dry..the girl has numerous properities and houses here in Australia and millions of her own money!

Anna

Isn't she considered to be "Australia's Sweetheart?" My roommate from freshmen year of college was a fan and listened to her. I was under the impression that she's huge in Australia.

kirsty

KY - finally someone who talks sense! thankyou!

Julia

Delta IS huge in Australia. She is our number 1 export, highest selling artist in Australia for the last decade. She went to #2 in the UK years ago. Just because she hasn't cracked the US market, doesn't mean she isn't successful. I have met Delta several times, and I can honestly say she is the kindest, most beautiful & down to earth girl I've ever met. She had cancer when she was 18 & has fought back to be such a role model to so many. Her music is outstanding, and she writes it all herself, which many artists can't say for themselves. I hope she gets recognised in the US for her music, not who she's dating.

Fat Mike

All Australians are drunken, racist, cultureless morons with no sense of right or wrong.

SLH

Delta Goodrem is a talented and lovely person who actually sings live WHILST playing piano.

"Allen Ridak" - how dare you make such a ridiculous claim about every Australian. Where are your baseless claims formed because right now you seem like an uneducated "racist moron".

Oprah loved this country and so do I, regardless of what spineless little nothings like you say in anonymous web forums!

Criss

I don't see what the big deal is.

PatinNJ

The best part is the big fat black dude

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments