Vinny Leaves

'Jersey Shore' House -- FOR GOOD

7/2/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vinny Guadagnino has bailed on the "Jersey Shore" house and the show once again -- but this time, we're told it's for good.

0702_vinny_tmz_ex
Sources directly connected to the cast tell TMZ ... Vinny bolted from the house late last night after getting into an argument with another cast member. We're told Vinny was feeling "burned out" and went back home to Staten Island. We have confirmed that he is at his house in Staten Island right now.

Vinny threatened to leave a few days ago, after he complained of "being homesick." We're told the cast was able to talk him into coming back, but that didn't last long.

Sources connected with the show say Vinny has been a pain in the ass and no one will be getting on their knees, begging him to come back.

TMZ spoke with executive producer Sally Ann Salsano, who tells us, "We do not comment on the production of the show."

forkuu

the show is dead .. i doubt it will return ..mob wives is what is hot now

Tommy

To the people who think their all dumb for even doing this don'*****ch the show first of all. And don't say good for Vinny you're the only one with a brain they have fun there! If you guys don't like it and don't like what their doing don't comment or worry about what their doing or even watch the show for that fact. I don't blame him for going him but still I think he will come back because he will also miss this life style. Vinny wasn't a virigin when he came to Jersey Shore none of them were. Vinny is a smart kid but so are all of them. Some of them just love this life style. I think Vinny will be back. And Vinny a pain in the ass to these producers? **** you they make your show. Plus its kinda weird because they get paid $10,000 a show after season 1 I'm sure its more now lol.

Problem?

David Jong 3 days ago

@Problem?

I will not be deceived by your Situation-like antics.
_____________________________________________________

I tried. *hangs head in shame*

(say what?)

bunky

He is so OVAH.

diana

deena should leave loud mouth hoe bag

Ernest De Brew

Ah, man!

The show won't be the same without Vinny. Each cast member has his or her own flavor to mix for the show.

Well, I'll see his exit video then.

Missy Disher

It probably stems from him not getting paid as much as the Mike, Vinny, Snooki, and J-Woww. I'd be bitter too.

Christa

He's my favorite!!

Charlie

Leave Vinny alone, he wasnt that bad o*****uy and i think there is someone else in the house more of an idiot that Vinny is!! he was one of the best guys in the house, and he maybe homesick, but you seen in one of the shows, how close he is wiht his mom, and theres nothing wrong witht that!!!

sharmine

I can't believe Vinny left Jersey Shore! I hope he returns to MTV. I will still watch season 4 and thanks to DISH Network I get TV everywhere. Working for DISH I can tell you that DISH really offers TV everywhere. Go to http://bit.ly/iVQOOT.

lydia

Still love you Vinny!!!!!!!!!!!

DA CABS ARE HEAAA~!

It's about time that this sh*t head is no longer with the show. He may have been the least annoying, but over the years he has become the biggest hypocrite and most disrespectful individual on the show.

Obviously no one is going to beg a poser with a huge ego to come back to the show. No one likes him and he has no friends in Staten Island, tell the mother fu**er to stfu and suck his mamma's tits.

Mikey C

Is it true that Rush Limbaugh likes to have jelly beans shoved up his ass?

Blah Blah

You people...

Look up some 2010 articles of Sammi leaving - They are all "Sammi from jersey shore is leaving FOR GOOD!" - Now look, she is still on. Vinny won't be leaving, so keep your panties on.

Alisha

:( your the most caring in the show, and you mostly bring the whole house together. Come back!