Vinny Leaves

'Jersey Shore' House -- FOR GOOD

7/2/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vinny Guadagnino has bailed on the "Jersey Shore" house and the show once again -- but this time, we're told it's for good.

0702_vinny_tmz_ex
Sources directly connected to the cast tell TMZ ... Vinny bolted from the house late last night after getting into an argument with another cast member. We're told Vinny was feeling "burned out" and went back home to Staten Island. We have confirmed that he is at his house in Staten Island right now.

Vinny threatened to leave a few days ago, after he complained of "being homesick." We're told the cast was able to talk him into coming back, but that didn't last long.

Sources connected with the show say Vinny has been a pain in the ass and no one will be getting on their knees, begging him to come back.

TMZ spoke with executive producer Sally Ann Salsano, who tells us, "We do not comment on the production of the show."

some guy

I don't blame you, Vinny. If I was constantly surrounded by the Ronnie-Sammie drama, I'd run away too. I stopped watching during the 2nd season b/c it seemed that was all they were focusing on.

Alan

And what is the Jersey Shore and how does it relate to the big picture in life?

some guy

IDK... Kinda liked it when they were just partying and hooking up. Hedonism at its best.

weird al yankovich

There was an episode where sammy said " vinny isn't as cool as he thinks he is"

SHE WAS SPOT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you're a nerd and always will be , trust me I'm not hating cuz I think situation and the rest of the crew are mad cool and funny.

You too but I noticed you started getting ****y after a while and you shouldn't be...... hence YOU'RE A NERD AND ALWAYS WILL BE

You aint cool fam sorry

Stick to the Big bang Theory cuz you belong with those fools only without the education , cuz you're a dum ass ..

NERD

Peace

Weird

some guy

Maybe more scenes of the Sitch getting his ass kicked. I've been checking out this website on medieval torture if you need any ideas.

Kelly Kelly

I bet money he got into with the Situation, you know, being that he's a booster cable and all. If I should ever need a boost off, I'll call him.

some guy

FYI: Staten Island is where my weed dealer lives. I really should move to CA XD

some guy

Why does Jersey Shore have to be all Italian? There's alot of demographics in Jersey. That way they can all be equally offended.

jpierce26

1 down just a few more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some guy

@Vinny

Go start a business with Pauly. Maybe make a really big store on some Boardwalk. Just don't sell any crap.

some guy

I think it'll work. You seem to have a pretty level head. Just don't forget why you opened up a business in the first place.

some guy

Maybe some tie-ins with MTV. I'm telling ya, the more I think about it, the more I like this idea.

some guy

Maybe people from the new cast could work in the store. That way you'll have a bit of the old and new.

some guy

Maybe the girls could be living mannequins. Saw that somewhere.

XD

BusterHymen

"Vinny has been a pain in the ass and no one will getting on their knees, begging him to come back."

No one will getting, huh? To think you get paid to do this.