Vinny Leaves

'Jersey Shore' House -- FOR GOOD

7/2/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vinny Guadagnino has bailed on the "Jersey Shore" house and the show once again -- but this time, we're told it's for good.

0702_vinny_tmz_ex
Sources directly connected to the cast tell TMZ ... Vinny bolted from the house late last night after getting into an argument with another cast member. We're told Vinny was feeling "burned out" and went back home to Staten Island. We have confirmed that he is at his house in Staten Island right now.

Vinny threatened to leave a few days ago, after he complained of "being homesick." We're told the cast was able to talk him into coming back, but that didn't last long.

Sources connected with the show say Vinny has been a pain in the ass and no one will be getting on their knees, begging him to come back.

TMZ spoke with executive producer Sally Ann Salsano, who tells us, "We do not comment on the production of the show."

Malarky

He's homesick? WTF??? What are you 9 years old and in summer camp. With the kind of bank that your making, grow the F*ck up and grow a set of balls. Ride out your gravy train for as long as you can because trust me none of you with the exception of Pauly has a career to fall back on.

Bird

@David Jong - Why don't you do what the rest of us do and say everything you need to say in ONE comment? I'm sitting here reading and I noticed that 70% of all the comments on this particular story are from you. Get a life.

Anyways, I liked Vinny. Out of all the guys on Jersey Shore, he's the only one I would even consider sleeping with. Pauly D's hair looks like something might be living in it, the "situation" is an egotistical jerk with a butt face, and Ronnie straight up looks and acts like he's on steroids. Vinny was the only one on the show who acted halfway normal, and I think he's the best looking of the 4 guys. I don't know why everyone i*****ing on him.

Ace

Vinny has always been the wink link in the show, IMO.
Homesick? How old is he?
Bite the bullet and make those big bucks for 2 more months and than leave.

some guy

@The Truth

I find when I write a little bit at a time, I can read what I wrote easier. I do usually read what I wrote at least twice.

some guy

I think if I wrote a bunch, I'd lose track of my point.

some guy

I also agree with you on the 2nd part. Notice how he pulls the hottest chix while everyone else is trying to dodge grenades.

Oh, when I write, I'll also have to reference back to whom I'm trolling and read what they wrote again.

misty

I am one of those people who happen to love watching the jersey shore. I am a mother of 2 wonderful teenagers and I would like to think I have a pretty good head on my shoulders. There are so many hateful comment about these kids. Their suppose to have drama and act foolish Thats what it takes to makes good entertainment for TV. If they sat around as I do all calm and collected all the time, think how boring it would be. They must have done something right, because like all Mtv reality shows they move on to different people. Mtv chose to keep them around, even flew them to italy. Sounds to me these kids are not as stupid as some of the haters would like to think. This is only the beginning for the JS crew. I wish them all the best and Im sorry to see Vinny leave. What ever has happen I hope it can be resolved.

some guy

I also remember that episode where they were in AC and the Sitch snipes that hottie away from Vinnie. What a ****.

That chick's kind of a ****, too. Shallow bitch.

some guy

@TMZ

Not too sure... can you say ****block here?

some guy

I kinda like this thread... makes me think about 'Jersey Shore.' Kinda relaxing.

@Stich:

F U

Nostradamus

Boo Hoo, the momma's boy is homesick.

Seriously though, this whole experience has completely jaded him. Remember when he first showed up at the house and the bright eyed kid insecurely mentions how he's the smallest guy? Fast forward a few years- he morphed into the GTL lifestyle that he once condemned and the guy looks absolutely miserable on every talk show appearance the cast makes.

some guy

@TMZ

I just lol'd again.

some guy

@Jersey Shore

I would like to someday in the unspecified future to one day share a funnel with you all.

There. I said it. Am I a stalker now?

some guy

I think, out of all of you, including the new girl and that guy, Jwoww can drink the most.

I'm guessing the biggest lightweight is Snookie or Snitch. He doesn't have enough bodyfat to handle alot of booze IMO.

Please tell me if I'm wrong.

some guy

Ok guys... I got it... The situation in a dunk tank, filled with piranhas. Who's in?