Randy Jackson:

Tina Turner Shot Me!

7/2/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's something you probably didn't expect to read this morning -- according to Randy Jackson, he was once shot by Tina Turner. The bitch is back!

0702_randy_jackson_tweet
Randy made the strange, random revelation on Twitter, posting the above tweet and then saying, "I went to Tina's house to see my girlfriend. I guess I caught them off guard. Hmmm.... Next question."

Tina's old assistant once wrote about the incident in a book, saying Tina fired a shot through the ceiling and one through the doorway before Randy leapt through a window.

Attempts to reach a rep for Turner were unsuccessful.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Sarah

HumanNature:

What does Randy's number of fans have to do with this incident?

Sandra

Too bad her supposed shot was not more accurate!!

Britney

You PEOPLE need to layoff the Jacksons trying to stir up tabloid mess about Michael's love and loyalty towards his family.

The family was at the 2005 trial EVERYDAY to support their beloved brother.

Michael Jackson attented his parents 60th Anniversary months before his death proving the LOVE for his family was intact.

Any money out there with Michael Jackson's name on it belongs to his ENTIRE FAMILY!!!

Caroline

I believe what is going here is that Randy Jackson is doing what any unscrupulos politician would do when caught in an illegal activity. Lie. . . I too would have shot an intruder coming into my home. What was he thinking? Randy should be arrested. His only come back to this incident was to be creative and start a lie to forcefeed the Fans of Tina Turner into believing she was in bed with his ex girlfriend. Randy is full of himself, boring, and will never be respected. He does not take rejection very well. Randy, while you are serving time in prison, I hope you seek psychiatric help. No means no!

Spencer

Well anyway, what's love got to do with it?

Juliano Dill

Ahahahah ninguém é perfeito... mais não acredito nessa notícia é um direito meu

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5