Drake and Rihanna

Finally, Some PDA!!

7/5/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Drake and Rihanna got pretty damn close at a nightclub in Canada a few weeks ago ... snuggling up at a private booth -- but does the pic back up the rumor that they're really more than friends?

0630_drake_rihanna_tmz_ex

The photo was shot at the Buonanotte Supperclub in Montreal on June 12 right around midnight.

One source inside the club tells us the two were "all over each other" the entire evening ... and were even seen making out.

Rihanna has denied the two are an item -- but after seeing this pic, you buyin' what she's sellin'?

CriticXtreme

Led Zeppelin and Benny Hill coined it best - RiRi is like a bridge because everyone's been on it.... Since Drake can actually sing, maybe the interaction will improve her vocal stylings.

dimples

I'd love it if she ended up with "drake" I bet he would treat her a hell of a lot better than Chris brown did. Also love how people are calling her a slut like they know her & all her business personally. (It just makes you sound REAL jealous)She is still super young, she has a right to date!

josie2

Hope it's true. He's a a huge improvement over Chris Brown.

EatMe

Just because she is letting him insert his p*nis into her v-hole and face-hole doesn't mean they are an 'item'. sheeesh. what is this...the 50's?

TheHOLETruth

Now I sort of know who Rhianna is, she's that chick that sings that songs promoting S&M but got bent out of shape when Chris Brown busted her face, but who's "Drake"?

Eew

a sluts gotta do what a sluts gotta do.

...bouncing from lap to lap

THIN LIZZY

Drake can't handle that.

LAURA

Have fun Rihanna! (note to angry females: This is what the man wants. Females crucifying each other for "un-lady-like" behavior. PLEASE READ: THE SUBORDINATED SEX or frequent jezebel.com)
Why people be trippin'?

I Chinee

Drake is ugly. It looks like he has down syndrome or something. And has a huge forehead. They're perfect for each other.

TIFFANY

I dont think they are really "dating" maybe sexing on and off but I think they were both there drinking and just had the hots for each other. Maybe each time they see each other they might do this.. I don't think Drake is going to settle for one chick anytime soon.. I think they are just having fun. I hope SHE knows that!!

bryan

@vanessa ur just hating cuz ur not her
and so what if she **** worry about ur probles sh can **** who ever she likes

Canadasux

PDA...and swapping spit, DNA!

Tookie Topbox

H E L L yea!! If I looked as good as her and was that young and rich I'd be having all the fun I could too. Ain't nothing wrong wid dat!! PARTY ON GIRL!!

isa

Fla sério, o TMZ está um pouco atrazado.. Isso faz já 1 mês,entãoa cho que esse namoro não é serio, os dois já tentaram uma vez e não deu certo... Não dou 1 ano de namoro pra eles.... #soubandida

Eivissa

@Edge, are you kidding? A supperclub is a place where you can have supper and then club. Like when everyone is done eating the tables are used for club purposes such as popping bottles.Jeez.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments