Drake and Rihanna

Finally, Some PDA!!

7/5/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Drake and Rihanna got pretty damn close at a nightclub in Canada a few weeks ago ... snuggling up at a private booth -- but does the pic back up the rumor that they're really more than friends?

0630_drake_rihanna_tmz_ex

The photo was shot at the Buonanotte Supperclub in Montreal on June 12 right around midnight.

One source inside the club tells us the two were "all over each other" the entire evening ... and were even seen making out.

Rihanna has denied the two are an item -- but after seeing this pic, you buyin' what she's sellin'?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

kelia garcia

woooowwwwww

MShell

I believe her cuz shes a sl*t and was probably just tryin to get some a**

lala

ppl are stupid they always asume that when ppl are cuddling that they are more then friends and imm not going to believe it till see it!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrill

I I wish Drake would let this whole being hurt thing go with Rhianna. It wasn't her who hurt you it was me. I said, "guys will never be anything more to me than a GINNEY (VAGINA). You have to think about where Rhianna is coming from at this point in her life I mean being hit in the face by a boy in public and then having to go on t.v. about it was horrible. I bet you she was so embarrased that she didn't want to talk to or be around NO MAN so for you to be all in her face talking about this or that was out of order. She is your sister so respect it or check it.

nichelle

i think everyone is just hating on the girl, he without sin cast the first stone. i'm not a fan of hers but she do good music and she got her money so leave the girl alone and let her live her life thew way she please.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5