Kate vs. Charlene

Who'd You Rather?

7/3/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kate Middleton (left) on her wedding day back in April, and Charlene Wittsock (right) who married Prince Albert II of Monaco yesterday.

0703_kate_catherine_WWYR
Question is ...

HarryPalms

Why not both in a threeway? GIGGIDY GIGGIDY

HarryPalms

while both their husbands watch strapped to a Saint Andrew's Cross with a gag in their mouths. GIGGIDY GOO

Synik

Kate looked more like a bride. Yes, Charlene's Armani dress was to die for but, really, her nipples popping out during a high Mass ceremony? Tacky tacky tacky.

tommygem

I'm really surprised at the poll results. Depends on what you are "who you'd rather" voting for I guess. It's Charlene easily for me. Then again, I couldn't find the "both" vote.
WHY do people comment only to say things like "neither," or "I don't care." THEN DON'T COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Regulator

Future Queen of England rated more shaggable than other rivals. I'm sure she's going to be very proud of this moment when she's 80. Long live the queen!

I saw we woukdmyou rather the future queen each wee*****il someone de-thrones her.

Sandra

Both are beautiful but I suggest Kate is the happier bride!! Think Charlene should have stayed single!! That said, I am not a fan of the monarchy!!

Colleen

I liked Kate's dress much better. I loved all the lace on it and how it managed to look both modern and retro at the same time.

I think that Kate is beautiful, and she looked truly happy on her wedding day, where Charlene looked like she was being held against her will.

I hope that both marriages turn out to be happy ones though!

Davey

******* neither button ya schmendreks.......

raine

they both look really old,,,why is that,,,charlne looks really un happy,,,didnt she try to run away like 100 times

CriticXtreme

And thats the truth

Alex

I must say you are a bitter one aren't you. Let me guess, you are a single mother that does not get any financial assistance so it is everyone elses fault, right? Maybe there is a reason why you are a single mom. If I were a man, I would not want to hear you every day, that is for sure.

I believe this is the first time Kate has been to Quebec or the US, so dont sit there and tell everyone how tired you are of your taxdollars being spent on the royals visiting Quebec. Your precious tax dollars do not support Kate, William, or any of the royals. They are living in a palace that is already paid for and William is in the military which he should be getting paid for and your point is?

You are probably one of those snooty Frenchmen who live in Quebec. I have dealt with your kind before. Not only are you snooty you have really bad taste if you think Charlenes dress was breathtaking. It was plain and boring. Kates was a classic design and by no means cheap. Her lace was all handmade. Charlene had a few rhinestones going down the front of the dress with a garrish train. Jealous much?

And thats the truth

CriticXtreme 21 minutes ago I have a serious problem with these tards. Number one- they get too much press mainly because many of you morons want the live their lives. Second -, their teeth. They have the greatest teeth, yet the common folk (surfs) who make them rich, have teeth that look like they've eaten IUDs for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinking tea 24/7. What's up with that? Many people in the U.K. work their ass off, many starve and are homeless in order to keep the Queen pimpin rich and with nice teeth. Shame that a lot of these folks look like extras from an Austin Power movie.

****************************************************************

They have poor teeth because of their socialized medicine. That has been known for years. Why do you think Mike Meyers wore those teeth. He was making fun of the fact that many Europeans have bad teeth.

Anne

Alex, what are you single with four children?

masha

a bum vs an olympian...

masha

andrea,
william and kate are full of it. publicly saying that they be left alone to live a simple life and yet planned to go to LA, hollywood even. really? you want a simple life and yet you're going to hollywood? they clearly want the attention and want to show the prince and princesses of cinema who the true royalty is. they are media wh0res. the royalty would be irrelevant without the attention the media gives them. they sicken me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments