Kate vs. Charlene

Who'd You Rather?

7/3/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kate Middleton (left) on her wedding day back in April, and Charlene Wittsock (right) who married Prince Albert II of Monaco yesterday.

0703_kate_catherine_WWYR
Question is ...

croc

i thought that ALEX was
telling the truth.
i agree, these people are high maintanance.
and it does cost the tax payers money.
etc;so glad we dont have 'royals''
we are in debt enough ,,

Nuim

well, they do get support form taxpayers. of course, the palaces are already paid for, but the maintenance of them still has to be paid, which costs millions a year as well as their clothing, representation etc. but also they attract a lot of tourists to the UK :) you know, some kind of modern fairytale :) so don't be mad :))

sara

bravo Alex with comments above. I thought I was the only one thinking all of that. PS Pippa IS NOT beautiful, would the news and media stop referring to her as that. She looks like the much older sister of Kate.
Andrea...please go take some more prozac, lets keep a certain degree of standard in the discussions please.

sara

bravoo Alex with comments above. I thought I was the only one thinking all of that. PS Pippa IS NOT beautiful, would the news and media stop referring to her as that. She looks like the much older sister of Kate.

Eva Eiduks

As a highly educated, apparently attractive Canadian woman, here is my take. We do not need royalty in this modern age, period...and Monaco, especially, is simply a tax haven for the rich. Kate: educated, sweet, if obedient (waity-Katie did not work much since she graduated, did she, now?) But she loves him and has the attractive hubby and it will last. Charlene - non-educated, what did she ever do other than swim well? Perhaps somewhat cosmetically enhanced, she loves the glam, but if Albert, some 20 years older, had introduced himself as Albie the engineer, I highly doulbt she'd have agreed 2 a single date as I would not have.). Both are pretty, and have taste, Kate had it all along, Charlene's was instilled in her by fashion pros 2 try to make a modern Grace Kelly clone. ugh. I see Charlene pregnant PRONTO and popping out 2, maybe 3 babies boom-boom...but love and passion? NOOOO. Kate will be steady-on like the late Queen Mother, she will handle her new role well, they are a solid and content couple. Charlene - well, I foresee a major meltdown coming, but she chose this. (or did she??)

Anne

Alex, why are you a single mom with 4 kids?

Gloria

To Alex, you are the typical Quebecker that sucks the whole of Canada dry. You and your type should just get the hell out of Canada. All the demonstrators were the cause of higher costs for the Quebec visit. of all the provinces, only the "french" one is always the one to make headaches for Canada. so far the Royal visit was going fine but of course Quebec had to make the typical crap out of the deal. Having been born in Canada from immigrant parents, I have kept my heritage, language, and beliefs because I am CANADIAN. you and the rest of your kind can just move somewhere else as the rest of Canada is tired of the crap.

Kay Kaybear

They are both beautiful. I think Charlene looks prettier in this pic. I do think that Charlene has quite a few wrinkles for such a young age; still beautiful though.

Mary

First, kudos to Alex for saying it as it is.

Now TMZ, are you asking is who is better between the stunning former Olympian with killer style and the prematurely aging, former part-time sales assistant?

i think these 2 would be my choice lol :-)

Brian

just search WWYR on iTunes!!

Kenny Z.

Married?? How did Prince Albert get out of his can?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3