« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries

Bible Study

7/3/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are spending their free time in a surprising new way -- they're studying the bible ... but like all things these days, it has to do with their upcoming nuptials.

0702_kim_kris_rings_composite_ex
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ they've been going over their favorite passages in hopes of picking a few to be engraved on their wedding bands. We're told Kim will pick a passage for Kris' ring, and Kris will pick one to be engraved on Kim's.

According to our sources ... they are each taking it very seriously and they both want to pick something "with meaning."

As we previously reported, Kim already has a bible verse engraved into her massive engagement ring.

Can we get an amen?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bud

All you stone throwers. I'm hope when you have woke up, that your conscious swelled with guilt and shame. Attempting to bring God in is not a bad thing at all. God will bless their marriage and we should do the same thing.

ChrisB

Puhhhleaze! The closest KimK has probably ever gotten to religion is when in the throes of passion she yells, 'oh God! ooh God!'

nicole

I'm sorry, but that dude is fugly! No two ways about it. He looks like Lurch & sounds like Lurch. It's sad how desperate she is to get married, I'd be willing to bet she planted the seed in his head & nagged him till he gave in. I feel sorry for any kids they may have.

OKS

Boy is she ugly. I would think Armenians like the rest of humanity would be embarrassed by her. The Turks wouldn't even bother urinating on her.

RealityBites

Wish you had like buttons for the comments...."eff" you hit the nail on the head, if you have a favorite passage you shouldn't have to be looking it up. I'm surprised she didn't burn her damn hands touching the bible.

Ginger

Absolutely no one needs a $2 million dollar ring. And it's not like this marriage will last. She'll pop out a kid or two for him then it's back to sleeping around.

casting couch

I guess they'll find something useful in Bible coloring books.

RealityBites

@david jong Is that why they have to tell the press about it? because they are really thinking about it and taking it seriously? Shouldn't something like this be private? Why would you tell the world that you are putting a passage inside your wedding rings? She's a media whore, she keeps telling the world her wedding plans and we really could give a rats ass about what we know she's getting for free or demanding a discount for.

SoThere

It will never last. Hollywood makes a joke of marriage period.
It means nothing to celebrities.

Hodag

"Thou Shalt Use the Word to Make Money"

Bubbles The Chimp

HAH. Kim studying a bible. I did not know there was a 'Bible According To Whores'.

magnolia

Isn't bible study a little inconsistent with a girl who got peed on, on a sex tape?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I suggest Matthew 6:24 "...Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

rjinchi

That entire family is PATHETIC. Next.....

Billy

I don't even know what to write about this dim-bulb. Man I can't stand that plastic look on her smug face all the time. I can't wait for this to fail so she can go back to being a nothing.