« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries

Bible Study

7/3/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are spending their free time in a surprising new way -- they're studying the bible ... but like all things these days, it has to do with their upcoming nuptials.

0702_kim_kris_rings_composite_ex
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ they've been going over their favorite passages in hopes of picking a few to be engraved on their wedding bands. We're told Kim will pick a passage for Kris' ring, and Kris will pick one to be engraved on Kim's.

According to our sources ... they are each taking it very seriously and they both want to pick something "with meaning."

As we previously reported, Kim already has a bible verse engraved into her massive engagement ring.

Can we get an amen?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

s

They should get something from Song of Solomon, its a very sexual and sensual book of the Bible. Kris can find verses describing Kims Hot bod, etc. its all there guys look it up.

amazon_woman

NO AMEN HERE !!! I BELIEVE THAT MARRIAGE HAS MEANING UNLIKE THAT WHORE!!!

guest

Hump is way out of his league with this one. KimK likes her boy toys and needs a sperm donor. She will never give up her life style or so-called friends, or her family, or her 4 million dollar home for anyone, much less a 3rd string baller. He is dumb enough to expect her to be a wife and mother, and I don't see her doing that. She is too full of herself. I agree with others, 2 years max, next step, divorce.

Yep I said that

Just more publicity from this no shame no class wh0re, I'd be surprised if the bible didn't burst into flames when she touched it. Nothing this skanky ho does is private its all done for publcity and how much she can get paid, some one needs to give that guy a serious talk, hey show him his "intended" wifes tape.

Trooper Tom

Just when you think this low class piece of trash couldn't get any worse she now brings up the bible. No matter what she puts on that ring, no matter how much she spends on this wedding she has no class, no shame and will always be the skank getting every hole on her body screwed while being taped and then to top it off being p!!ssed on.

Watching

Thou shalt only take golden showers with their respective spouse.

R34

I knew she was gullible and an idiot but religion? This is a new low lmao

river rat

(Sigh)....The Brits have the handsome, sophisticated Duke of Cambridge and his lovely, elegant Duchess, Katherine. We, however, are stuck with this vain, plastic skank of a woman and her Baby Hueyesque baller. All he needs is a bonnet and a diaper! Bible verses....yeah, right!

Muppet

Seriously people TMZ's been duped again! There's no way Kim is actually picking up a Bible and reading it! She's scanning for "cutesy" verses on the internet! She can't risk the burn damage to her hands before her wedding from picking up a real Bible.

Muppet

I wish them the best but there is no way that she is religious in anyway!! Unless the tabloids missed printing a story on her!

as I was sayin

Also, the could Invite Ray J and Brandi and Family and Reggie to the wedding and sorta like Princess Di's son invited all of his x girl friends to his recent wedding, it' something about karma.

as I was sayin

Also, they could Invite Ray J and Brandi and Family and Reggie to the wedding and sorta like Princess Di's son invited all of his x girl friends to his recent wedding, it' something about karma.

If Kim owes Ray J them MONEY she should pay it. Get the vibes going good and have good Karma, this will make the marriage work better, in other words - A Clean Slate!

Kabala

He looks kind of primate-like but I'd still do him.

ominous_goo

I really don't think God's gonna take a call from these two......blam!

Superman

I also like the "You cannot serve God and mammon" verse for her.

But, funny how I open my Bible and Psalm 50 stood out to me for today. So, this is what I have for her...

"But to the wicked God says:
'What right have you to recite my statutes,
or take my covenant on your lips?
For you hate discipline,
and you cast my words behind you.
If you see a thief, you are a friend of his;
and you keep company with adulterers.
You give your mouth free rein for evil,
and your tongue frames deceit.
You sit and speak against your brother;
you slander your own mother's son.
These things you have done and I have been silent;
you thought that I was one like yourself.
But now I rebuke you, and lay the charge before you.' "
(Psalms 50: 16-21)