Lindsay Lohan -- Out for Birthday Dinner

7/3/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan went out for dinner in Malibu last night to celebrate her 25th birthday -- which is news because it's her birthday ... and she was actually allowed out of the house.

0703_lilo_PCN
They grow up so fast.

0703_lilo_footer_launch

Ghost Rider

PUCKETT, STFU!!! Hatin hard but Hardly hatin! STFU!!!

Chaps

Out for dinner?

What did she order, the "Clam Surprise"?

U suk

Gawd...its hard to believe she's only 25...she looks like she's been through the wringer...her mom looks younger than she does...I guess all that partyin has really paid off for her...she can now plays someones mother in her next movie

TheMarshmallowMan

25 going on 70 apparently

yomama

this girl needs to take a page out of the amy whinehouse book... if you're going to be a drunken klutz, WEAR flats!!! or maybe she just wears those heels so she can blame them for all her tumbles.

susan

I think Lindsay looks great APART from her blonde hair. She said on twitter she will be back to her natural red soon.

It must be so worrying for Lindsay, everywhere she goes the parasite paps are waiting for the money shot. In this pic she is just trying to be careful.

Good luck Lindsay.

some guy

@MartyMcFly

I read what you wrote about Harvey earlier

...LOL

Grandma Cracker

If this picture was taken in the parking lot of the restaurant, since that would be private property, I think it was taken with her permission.

Lindsay Lohan has a history of using the paps for her own agenda.

yomama

hey susan ALL stars are aware of the paps, You don't seen brad and angie stumbling out of bars... you rarely see ANY big stars stumbling out of bars. That's why Lindsay will never be a force in hollywood.

Blood Red Witch

Meh, Look at these other pictures. As always she is out front leading the pack. Looks like she stumbled and Eleanor helped steady her.

Hey, it seems that Eleanor wore something different for a change though!

or

some guy

@suza271

It's always been my belief that you can be whoever you want to be. Lindsay may look like she had alot of advantages in life, but she also had alot of disadvantages in her life.

Who are we to judge unless we have walked alongside her, every step of the way? Who are we to cast aspersions and venom without knowing the truth?

Lindsay doesn't need the trappings of beauty when I can see the beauty within. Everything I've seen of her says that she is a scared little girl who prob cannot make decisions for herself. It is the filth of Hollywood that has led her down this path.

I think that's all I have to say about that

Red Cloud

She is HOT!!!!! Anyone who disagrees is seriously, seriously DELUSIONAL!!! Get help.

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

Did she buy that necklace or is it "borrowed"?

Ih8Taxes

Is it just me, or does she look like she's stumbling again. Well, she looks more like 40 than 25 but I'd still do her...and her mom. That would be an awesome threesome!

Blood Red Witch

DJ,

The few people I know that have met her say Rabid Thieving Biatch. But you know that is just coming from people who have known her on a personal basis. What would they know? *sarcasm*